All Discussions Tagged 'upgrade' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ready to Migrate? Phase One is Here!

Last week, we started taking Ning 2.0 to 3.0 migration requests from Network Creators that participated in our Sandbox program. This week,…

Started by Juliet Kellogg

89 Apr 11
Reply by Crystal Coleman

Migrating to Ning 3.0 Status [Update #4]

We're excited to announce that we have begun migrating networks from the Sandbox group. Over the next few weeks, members of the Sandbox wil…

Started by Monica Diaz

111 Mar 22
Reply by amit agarwal

MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #3]

UPDATE 2/21/2014 Last week, I mentioned that we would very soon be opening the floodgates to everyone in the Sandbox group. I just wanted t…

Started by Monica Diaz

82 Mar 3
Reply by Crystal Coleman

MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]

Since our last update on migration, there's been some movement, so I wanted to share this with you.  At this time, we can now copy over the…

Started by Monica Diaz

101 Feb 18
Reply by Sam Alexander

Migration Question & URL

In Ning 2.0 my URL was nliemerge When creating a site in NING 3.0 SandBox my URL is nlinemerge is that going to be a problem when the migra…

Started by Stephanie Sikorski

3 Feb 3
Reply by Stephanie Sikorski

Migrating to Ning 3.0 Status Update

As we approach the end of 2013, we wanted to give you an update on the status of the work we've been doing over the last few weeks to migra…

Started by Aaron

140 Jan 15
Reply by Aaron

Upgrading to Ning 3.0 Status

A quick update on Upgrading to Ning 3.0. The Ning Engineering Team has been hard at work for over 6 months building the upgrade process. Th…

Started by John McDonald

95 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Writer Chick {Diane}

Upgrading to Ning 3.0

Please note: Information in this archived discussion may not be the most current information available. Please see the Upgrading to Ning 3.…

Started by Allison Leahy

351 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Crystal Coleman

Ning 3.0 Upgrade Mid to Late Summer?

Based on the 3.0 FAQ: http://creators.ning.com/page/ning-3-0-faqs When will I be able to upgrade my current Ning Network to Ning 3.0? Our e…

Started by CocteauBoy

13 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

How Do You Upgrade to Ning 3.0?

Been seeing a alot of discussion on this but how do I upgrade from my present status to 3.0???? my site is www.partyzone.us

Started by Jevante Qirashawn

2 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Stephanie Sikorski

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

NC for Hire
SweetPotato replied to SweetPotato's discussion 'Ning 3.0 Tip: Insert Videos and Music Players on Profile Pages'
"My pleasure Elena. SP"
4 minutes ago

NC for Hire
SweetPotato replied to soaringeagle's discussion 'fb style tagging and notification'
"+1 Buddypress has this in Twitter form, I.e you @memtiom someone by username. Fire-Tech you might…"
13 minutes ago
Thiago Santos de Moraes replied to Scott Bishop's discussion 'Better Captcha'
"I liked! Simple and innovative."
22 minutes ago
TJ @ jQueryHelp replied to Alexander's discussion 'Goodbye for now.'
"Hi Alex, I wish you all the best with your new network.  Maybe we'll see you again in the…"
30 minutes ago
Dustin Craig replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Want to remove powered by from footer'
"Is there a way to change the copyright info without changing the network name. Our network is built…"
4 hours ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"I should also state that my experience is unique with it's own problems- not all will have any…"
4 hours ago
Jeffrey Haskins replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Sounds about right"
5 hours ago
Strumelia replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Well i suppose we could speculate endlessly...."
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service