All Discussions Tagged 'url' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Two URL's?

I was wondering if it is possible to create two URL's for your website, we would love to have this option: www.eggofcolumbus.net/nl and www…

Started by Dutchlabel

0 Mar 26

Limit of 100 Custom URLs?!?

I am building my site and have just received the following message: ========= You have reached the maximum number of custom URLs allowed (1…

Started by The Talent Factory

7 Mar 2
Reply by Kat

Updated page url's issue

Hi all   I have recently updated my network and have tidied up the url's to improve SEO and be more inline with user search web conventions…

Started by Ben Low

14 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by James Higginson

Hide .ning in URL after domain mapping

Hello! Thanks in advance for your help. I am in NC and I run boonedeals.ning.com. My members know the site as BooneDeals.com. I own the dom…

Started by Russell Rager

10 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Kos

How we will deal with 301 redirects and to fix 404 errors on NING 3.0?

It's strange that nobody talks about it or feels concerned here since it's an important part of  SEO and everybody is directly affected or…

Started by Radialistas Brasileiros

6 May 23, 2013
Reply by SweetPotato

NC for Hire

URL Tricks for Embedding Youtube Videos

There are many reasons for being concerned how your embedded Youtube videos are displayed to your members. I once showed you a hack for how…

Started by JFarrow

12 May 17, 2013
Reply by JFarrow

Hiding Column for Specific URL

Hi everyone! On my network we have a page called "Articles" - which pulls up all the Blogs with the tag "articles".  i.e.  http://galactics…

Started by Jacob Wyatt

2 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Jacob Wyatt

Trying to integrate Zoho Creator forms in Ning page - using url parameters to Ning page. Pls Advice

Hi there, Newbie here. :) I am trying to integrate Zoho Creator form into a NING community page.The challenge is, this form has predefined…

Started by Deepa Govind

1 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Deepa Govind

Some code appended to all my URL

Hi, I noticed for some time now that some code is appended to all my Ning URL for example http://augifr.ning.com/profiles/members/#.UM4F-W_

Started by Patrick EMIN

6 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Eric Suesz

Is There A Way To Make My Websites Tagline A URL?

My site is all about uploading videos, so I was wondering if there was any possible code that would allow me to make the tagline into a URL…

Started by Jonathan Lopez

4 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Lopez

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Kevin Kelly replied to Chris Purington's discussion 'Paid Memberships & Recurring Payments in Ning 3.0'
"That would be a great feature to add.  There's bound to be lots of small membership…"
1 hour ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"sure message me"
3 hours ago
Just Asking replied to SweetPotato's discussion 'Tip: Insert Adverts in Content after the First Paragraph'
"I just added this.  Works BEAUTIFULLY! Thanks so much for the tip!"
3 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Just Asking's discussion 'Need help defeating image crawler...'
"I will do that for the last couple.  The member is somehow still finding ones I hide on…"
4 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Just Asking's discussion 'Anybody know of virtual world or virtual pet widgets with custom private channels?'
"I actually have a couple different ones like that installed already I'm *supposed to* be…"
4 hours ago
Kos replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'how to reduce the http request'
"Agreed."
6 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Please help to create a slider'
"Replace just the CSS stylesheet with this one. I think I have it all worked out for…"
7 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Shruti Shah's discussion 'Sign up problem'
"I seen that somewhere two on another site, not sure what it means."
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service