All Discussions Tagged 'video' (206)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WHY IFRAME VIDEO EMBED CODE DOESN'T PLAY ON NING?

WHY IFRAME VIDEO 'EMBED CODE' DOESN'T PLAY ON NING?   Thanks.

Started by Forbes.

40 yesterday
Reply by Crystal Coleman

Some Good Ways To Customize Your Social Channel Player Also Add Some Logo To Help Promote Page And Have A Different Look To Each Player Channel

Big long Title I know But Here Are  few Ways To Make The Use Of The Social Channel Feeds Player. First Of All Here Is A Default Setting To…

Started by John Bizley

2 Mar 24
Reply by John Bizley

Pagination In Social Channels Made A Little Easier To Select

I noticed that the pagination arrows are really small and when I tried to select them on a tablet they were really difficult to select. Als…

Started by John Bizley

0 Mar 15

Social Channel Video on new themes and a little code tip to go with it.

I like the overlay behind the video but for me it should go all the way down as the brighter content below it can be a little distracting,…

Started by John Bizley

6 Mar 11
Reply by John Bizley

Ning Has Fixed The Social Channels Issue and Added New Arrows

Not sure how many of you are using the social channels and it's player but I reported and issue with it when v2 came out that it was not co…

Started by John Bizley

3 Mar 10
Reply by Patrick Chappelle

Help make your social channels video stand out in the ver2 themes

Here is a little tip to help you make your social channels player stand out against the overlay background we have now. We could change the…

Started by John Bizley

0 Mar 10

Ning 3.0

Having a few 2.0 networks, but no trying out 3.0 and find it a bit frustrating that e.g. events, chat and paid access is still on the waiti…

Started by Ole Bo Larsen

6 Feb 25
Reply by soaringeagle

Embed Videos

Hi there,  This week w e are taking a big step and adding a paid component to our site, using the Ning pay wall :-)  I am having all sorts…

Started by Marco G

3 Feb 25
Reply by Marco G

NC for Hire

How To Embed YouTube Videos without the YouTube Logo-Hack

Embedding Youtube videos on your ning network is a terrific way to curate content which pertains to your site's subject matter.  But one pr…

Started by JFarrow

11 Feb 2
Reply by Rowald

Updated: My Video Page and Player

Here is the latest look for my videos page, still got to add the responsive side of things but it's coming along nicely. Used the photo vie…

Started by John Bizley

3 Jan 27
Reply by Garfield Creator

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Jurrien Mammen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"+1 for Mailchimp if time is limited maybe consider connecting to Zapier.com (easy way to connect…"
26 minutes ago
Jorge Nava replied to Rowald's discussion 'Fase 2'
"I agree with you, i also consider that have been waiting for things to improve since almost two…"
2 hours ago
Jords favorited Eric Suesz's page Upgrading to Ning 3.0: FAQs
4 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
".js-followUnfollow {  display: none;}"
4 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"hide it with css"
4 hours ago
Kos replied to ceri shaw's discussion 'Disabling Timestamp'
"Ceri here you go.  Note:  idk how this may impact your SEO b/c Google looks for…"
4 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Dutchlabel's discussion '2 discussions in forum'
"I'm not sure I follow what you're asking, but I'll give it a shot.   When you…"
4 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Mary Jane Peterson's discussion 'Please help Icon needed for chat for 2.0'
"Can you clarify?  Are you trying to add chat to your network (done through features layout) or…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service