All Discussions Tagged 'youtube' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

YouTube video Player

I was wondering if there is a way to play a playlist like this on an embedd code instead of the average youtube player?  it's your average…

Started by C.Brickhouse

0 Mar 4

NC for Hire

How To Embed YouTube Videos without the YouTube Logo-Hack

Embedding Youtube videos on your ning network is a terrific way to curate content which pertains to your site's subject matter.  But one pr…

Started by JFarrow

11 Feb 2
Reply by Rowald

Give us full control over the YouTube videos

The Integration of a Youtube video via an url (eg http://youtu.be/WWSxa0PTdT8) does not give complete control over the video. The video app…

Started by Ambroise

10 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Rowald

Does anyone have a site which is running a social channels video page which could test something out ?

Here is the issue and I want to see if it is just affecting my site or anyone else's site who has a social channel video page running so if…

Started by John Bizley

7 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Troy Marquis

NC for Hire

TIP: Responsive Media Embedding 3.0

Embed Responsively makes it simple to embed a variety of different media types responsively on your website. It works with YouTube, Vimeo,…

Started by JFarrow

8 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Alexander

Interact with your community with regular interviews

It is a great way out of chat to engage members in discussions through interviews. I started using it from May 2013. Conferences via googl…

Started by thierry bourdin

3 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

my Youtube videos stopped playing on Facebook

I am not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but just this past week suddenly none of my videos that have been posted to my Ning site…

Started by Marie Mushing

7 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by mrinalini tanksalwalla

Can't embed a YouTube video

I don't know why but this stuff makes me so frustrated. 1.) a tech support guy scheduled a phone demo with me for today and never called 2.…

Started by Erica Cresswell

4 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Allison Leahy

Youtube video comments and Ning activity feed

Is there anyway I can get my Youtube channel and Ning network linked? So that any video comments made on Youtube get fed into the activity…

Started by Dave Preece

1 May 25, 2013
Reply by Jords

NC for Hire

Become a Youtube Master with These 4 Tricks

In the past, I have shown you some interesting tricks for embedding youtube videos into your site.  For example, How to Embed without Youtu…

Started by JFarrow

16 May 18, 2013
Reply by JFarrow

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"nah was a good tip for blogs and forums..and articles if reed mores added later but the point is…"
40 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"well in groups i see a point in that when they join a group as part of the join process there…"
45 minutes ago
Kos replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"oops sorry.  Didn't catch that.  Will delete my blurp"
48 minutes ago
Skye replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"This was my issue as well and I guess from what I am seeing and reading it is not going to be a…"
50 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"thats for blogs/forums tho right theres no read more that i can see on articles"
1 hour ago
Kos replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Just jumping in here but you guys can enhance that "read more" a bit in Language Editor…"
1 hour ago

NC for Hire
Garfield Creator replied to soaringeagle's discussion 'simple tweak that ning can do to drasticly increase joins/growth'
"Good one!"
3 hours ago
Dutchlabel replied to Dutchlabel's discussion 'Align images horizontally'
"Kinda at least.. The code is ok, now Ning just ***** it up.. And I was trying to place this code in…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service