Do you have a Top 10?
Thanks, a good list of small but helpful things.
I'm sure you have a few too =)
5 More small things:
Good stuff, and yes they are small but could be very helpful. I am passing the list along.
1. A "Featured" marker for discussions, media, members and groups.
2. A Go to Last Page link for multi-page items.
3. Ability to remove items from the Top Content list.
4. NC should not have to join groups to post comments.
5. Ability to upload Free Gifts.
6. Admins able to give Award Gifts.
7. Add Last Date Active in Members Moderation page.
This is a stretch but it would be very cool if all the pages of a group could be branded with a banner: comments page, discussions and group pages.
Would like to add to this cool list of small but useful things:
- In the groups pages section it only allows us to create new "group" specific pages. It would be awesome and time saving if we were also able to create links there to other pages that are already shared with the entire network ...and relevant to the group.
I figure possibly when creating/editing a page (whether it be a group page or network page) it could have an option to be able to share with other groups or the general network etc.
As an example:
we are using a private group for admin's to keep communication separate from general members activity and discussion, and I'm finding that pages created there could serve both groups & general members (also vice-versa).
What I'm having to do is to copy them and then re-creating them in a new location so they are available to general members also.