Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

gframe v11.5

Update May 5, 2016,
virtually every video on your network will now be fluent. Even Clicking through your comment and activity feed buttons your videos will remain perfectly fluent. I also removed the small gap between the video and the comments in the activity feed..

This js code targets all YouTube, Slideshare & Vimeo videos on your network and resizes them according to the columns/DIV width and the videos aspect ratio.

Click here to see the Activity feed more button and more comments buttons inaction. :-)

click here to view the js code

Main code

<!-- START GEOCOMs gframe v11.5, for YouTube, Slideshare & Vimeo Videos -->
    <!-- Custom Code - End of Page Code box -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="null//storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/935873?profile=original" id="gframe"></script>

Optional

If you would like to set a new max width just change the 100% in this line of code to whatever width you prefer. This code goes in your design studio CSS section

/*! GEOCOMs gframe set max width */
/*! Design studio CSS section */
.gframew {
     max-width:100%!important; }

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Thank you John :-) by the way, I added a new animated GIF so you can see the video codes in action.

I think you'll love that JS. :-)

I'm going to try to add other video players to the JS soon.

• Sahweet!  Thank you George!  I hope Ning is taking notes.  LOL

• "LOLOL Kos,, My bet is when they're done they'll have something like this added to the network. lol :)

• Question is, will we be in nursing homes driving our scooter chairs by then?  lmao

• :D LMAO Kos, I hope not! Even though for me that could be next month! :O lol 

• +1

• John thank you again for using your network for a demo page. :-)

About your question, you should be able to target it using CSS. I'm sure you could write that code with no problem. If you want me to write the code for that I will just let me know. :-)

• Hello John, you're right. Can't touch it with CSS. I've been trying with Java, so far no luck but I'll give it another shot later today

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…