Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

i started a new site yesterday

www.phillyhangout.com

i added the contact app from app.io that is the only ning app for contact forms which i used on www.dreadlockssite.com as well

i tested it

nothing

i tested it

nothing i creatted new emails nothing i got 1 message to send to gmail thats all

after calls to godaddy ning  etc i gave up and found this

http://kontactr.com

this contact forms fast easy customizable  and works no slow loading apps 1 line of javasctript and poof your in contact

plus with captchya support no spam

heres the 2 new contact pages as u can see u can easily change colors to match your site

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/contact-us

http://www.phillyhangout.com/page/contact-us

note: the customization colors might not be exactly how you want  after adding the code the txtbox and textbox background seemed to reverse

you dont need to edit the whole thing in the customization thing again just in the javascript just change the color codes that arent right

i had zero contacts from my main site in a month or longer so i have no idea how long the contact form was broken thank god i got inspired to create a new site and caught it then

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• my member map works at least i see it i dunno if i can edit it or add to it

whats the issue u got?

• I get an error saying internal error. I started a discussion earlier in the forum somewhere. Just doesn't work. I've emailed them.

This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

Kos replied to Ning's discussion Introducing Activity Feed Improvements, Including Member Status Updates
"I tried that"
44 minutes ago
Kos replied to Saurabh's discussion How to add content in status update page?
"Saurabh you have to change the layout for member pages in sites & pages - then add content in the s…"
45 minutes ago
John Bizley replied to Ning's discussion Introducing Activity Feed Improvements, Including Member Status Updates
"Kos to change it you just place your cursor at the start and type what you need, the 'What are you…"
49 minutes ago
Writer Chick {Diane} replied to Anthony "DarkGemineye" Johnson's discussion PlayStation Haven is back. Let me know what you think.
"Gotta say, your site looks amazing.  It's great to hear (and see) a success story! "
1 hour ago
steve replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion When will Ning 3.0 be compatible with tablets - iPad and iPhones?
"its truly worrying this bit of news and i dont get it, why would you make a new modern platform tha…"
1 hour ago
ceri shaw replied to Ning's discussion Introducing Activity Feed Improvements, Including Member Status Updates
"Still totally non functional on my site ( http://americymru.net ).  The More button doesnt work and…"
3 hours ago
Kos replied to Ning's discussion Introducing Activity Feed Improvements, Including Member Status Updates
"Unable to change status prompt from "what are you up to?" in Firefox.  Did a hard refresh.  Have no…"
3 hours ago
Denis replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion When will Ning 3.0 be compatible with tablets - iPad and iPhones?
"Really? Then I think I got the meaning of "responsive design" wrong. Ning 3.0 has been touted since…"
4 hours ago
Anam replied to Fire-Tech's discussion 3.0 Tip: Status Update Box Tweaks
"Thank you FireTech. That looks and works really groovy :)"
5 hours ago
Natalie H. replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion When will Ning 3.0 be compatible with tablets - iPad and iPhones?
"Answer below - in short, no interest, no care.

"Thanks for replying to us! This is because Flash…"
6 hours ago
Anam replied to Ning's discussion Introducing Activity Feed Improvements, Including Member Status Updates
"Okay one more piece of rant before I take a long walk.....
(Moral of story...do NOT make an Irish w…"
7 hours ago
Anam replied to Ning's discussion Introducing Activity Feed Improvements, Including Member Status Updates
"Thanks Mike for verifying.

People may not think this is a big deal but it is. I was one of the fir…"
7 hours ago
Ceddy J replied to Ning's discussion Introducing Activity Feed Improvements, Including Member Status Updates
"I just applied for migration!!!! This is what I needed to see."
7 hours ago
Mike Collins replied to Ning's discussion Introducing Activity Feed Improvements, Including Member Status Updates
"I've just noticed that too and have been experimeting as I have the activity feed in a few places a…"
7 hours ago
"So okay to clarify 
NO COMMENTS on Comment Walls in Groups appear on the new Latest Activity Feed.…"
8 hours ago
"Hang On...Thus far the Latest Activity Feed does not update as one posts. Will report back later...…"
8 hours ago
Lea Scott replied to Ning's discussion Introducing Activity Feed Improvements, Including Member Status Updates
"just copy the link Mike instead of getting the embed code. Works for me :)"
8 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Ning's discussion Introducing Activity Feed Improvements, Including Member Status Updates
"rss feeds might take a lil whike to update im thinking"
9 hours ago
"So far I am pleased. It took me a little while to set up properly....had to change from titles to D…"
9 hours ago
Edie2k2 replied to Ning's discussion Introducing Activity Feed Improvements, Including Member Status Updates
"Can you help? I can't see the activity feed. No rush. Here's my 3.0
I put an RSS feed in the proper…"
10 hours ago
More…