Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

i started a new site yesterday

www.phillyhangout.com

i added the contact app from app.io that is the only ning app for contact forms which i used on www.dreadlockssite.com as well

i tested it

nothing

i tested it

nothing i creatted new emails nothing i got 1 message to send to gmail thats all

after calls to godaddy ning  etc i gave up and found this

http://kontactr.com

this contact forms fast easy customizable  and works no slow loading apps 1 line of javasctript and poof your in contact

plus with captchya support no spam

heres the 2 new contact pages as u can see u can easily change colors to match your site

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/contact-us

http://www.phillyhangout.com/page/contact-us

note: the customization colors might not be exactly how you want  after adding the code the txtbox and textbox background seemed to reverse

you dont need to edit the whole thing in the customization thing again just in the javascript just change the color codes that arent right

i had zero contacts from my main site in a month or longer so i have no idea how long the contact form was broken thank god i got inspired to create a new site and caught it then

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• my member map works at least i see it i dunno if i can edit it or add to it

whats the issue u got?

• I get an error saying internal error. I started a discussion earlier in the forum somewhere. Just doesn't work. I've emailed them.

This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

Strumelia replied to Ning's discussion Update to Product Roadmap and Communication Changes
"Ah yes, now I remember!   Good move, I did it right around then as well as I recall."
11 minutes ago
Donna Mac replied to Ning's discussion Update to Product Roadmap and Communication Changes
"I switched to monthly a year ago preparing to abandon ship  :)  "
14 minutes ago
Strumelia replied to Ning's discussion Update to Product Roadmap and Communication Changes
"Just remember Ning has a policy ofn ot refunding ANYTHING once they renew a yearly subscripstion. …"
28 minutes ago
Asil replied to Ken Rich's discussion Ning Lied To Us - Your Content is Not Safe
""Woman in hat is now Glam Public Relations Manager." <--- That made me laugh so hard I started to c…"
28 minutes ago
Donna Mac replied to Ning's discussion Update to Product Roadmap and Communication Changes
"That makes me feel better....I was on that page where it said "cancel network" and I just could NOT…"
33 minutes ago
Strumelia replied to Ken Rich's discussion Ning Lied To Us - Your Content is Not Safe
"Most are now working at Starbucks and Olive Garden. The one old guy in the back was actually the ja…"
34 minutes ago
Asil replied to Ning's discussion Update to Product Roadmap and Communication Changes
"@ Donna.  I honestly don't think it was malicious.  I think the support person simply didn't read t…"
35 minutes ago
"MY God what a horrible thing....fearing what the big NING will do.  My subscription date is the 22n…"
38 minutes ago
"That is exactly what I would expect of NING.  So I shall wait until I am ready to cancel.  Thank yo…"
41 minutes ago
"Agree with Asil.
Call the Ning Billing dept by phone and doublecheck the exact date of when your an…"
42 minutes ago
Asil replied to Ken Rich's discussion Ning Lied To Us - Your Content is Not Safe
"I suspect many have left and many are working on stuff that has nothing to do with the NING platfor…"
43 minutes ago
"Thanks, Ken.  I signed up for the NING-to-Jamroom mailer. Looking forward to learning more."
45 minutes ago
Asil replied to Ning's discussion Update to Product Roadmap and Communication Changes
"@ Donna.  I tried to do an advanced cancellation of one of my NING sites with them last year; it wa…"
55 minutes ago
"Can someone tell me if I cancel my community site now with a date of Dec. 31, 2014...will NING hono…"
1 hour ago
Simon Farnworth replied to Jamie Baker's discussion Compress Your CSS, quickly & easily :)
"Great tip, thanks!"
6 hours ago
Kira Slye replied to Ning's discussion Update to Product Roadmap and Communication Changes
"So there has not been an update in almost 6 MONTHS! Very disappointing, like many creators I really…"
9 hours ago
Tim Atkinson replied to Kos's discussion OK Ning Wizards - I Need Your Help
"Well done, SP - that looks fantastic. Didn't realise what the page was missing - but that just look…"
yesterday
Pam Givens replied to Ken Rich's discussion Ning Lied To Us - Your Content is Not Safe
"Thank you so much Ken.  I'll take a look at these optons."
yesterday
Lizbet Palmer is now a member of Ning Creators Network
yesterday
Ken Rich replied to Ken Rich's discussion Ning Lied To Us - Your Content is Not Safe
"Hi Pam, They have a skin package totally dedicated to art and graphics - would blow you mind if you…"
yesterday
More…