Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

i started a new site yesterday

www.phillyhangout.com

i added the contact app from app.io that is the only ning app for contact forms which i used on www.dreadlockssite.com as well

i tested it

nothing

i tested it

nothing i creatted new emails nothing i got 1 message to send to gmail thats all

after calls to godaddy ning  etc i gave up and found this

http://kontactr.com

this contact forms fast easy customizable  and works no slow loading apps 1 line of javasctript and poof your in contact

plus with captchya support no spam

heres the 2 new contact pages as u can see u can easily change colors to match your site

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/contact-us

http://www.phillyhangout.com/page/contact-us

note: the customization colors might not be exactly how you want  after adding the code the txtbox and textbox background seemed to reverse

you dont need to edit the whole thing in the customization thing again just in the javascript just change the color codes that arent right

i had zero contacts from my main site in a month or longer so i have no idea how long the contact form was broken thank god i got inspired to create a new site and caught it then

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• my member map works at least i see it i dunno if i can edit it or add to it

whats the issue u got?

• I get an error saying internal error. I started a discussion earlier in the forum somewhere. Just doesn't work. I've emailed them.

This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

Ning via Facebook

Big Launch Syndrome http://ow.ly/zbQTf

Big Launch…

John Bizley replied to steve's discussion Video embed help
"Oh I forgot to mention that even their social channels page does not go correctly in a responsive w…"
2 hours ago
"No worries Steve. Yes the videos pages where supposed be coming but who knows these days when as th…"
2 hours ago
steve replied to steve's discussion Video embed help
"thanks John, i think at the moment this is a very important issue because there is nowhere else for…"
2 hours ago
"does seem strange to me as a non coder, In my simplistic way of thinking, a site is responsive or i…"
2 hours ago
"Steve, the social feed player and the new activity feed has the videos in their own container and t…"
3 hours ago
Jeffrey Haskins replied to steve's discussion Video embed help
"Nings responsive design seems to be pretty obviously built on some archaic programming.  Something…"
4 hours ago
"the ticket is still open BTW so how would i explain this to them so they know what im on about,"
4 hours ago
Filmmakers Alliance replied to Aubrey Williams's discussion Paid Access Coupon Codes
"It's two years later. Has there been an change in NING's thoughts about upgrading Paid Access featu…"
5 hours ago
Lea Scott replied to Ning's discussion Introducing Activity Feed Improvements, Including Member Status Updates
"Well lets hope they start to pay some attention Pat :)"
9 hours ago
Heather Ales is now a member of Tips 4 Ning Creators
10 hours ago
Heather Ales is now a member of Creators Dashboard
10 hours ago
Heather Ales is now a member of Tips and advice.
10 hours ago
Tuxedo Ramen replied to Saurabh's discussion Has Ning stopped development ??
"ugh! No definite time for stuff that works in 2.0 now! Copy and paste...
Is this all about moving c…"
15 hours ago
Anthony "DarkGemineye" Johnson replied to Anthony "DarkGemineye" Johnson's discussion PlayStation Haven is back. Let me know what you think.
"Thanks a lot Jamie :)"
16 hours ago
Anthony "DarkGemineye" Johnson replied to Anthony "DarkGemineye" Johnson's discussion PlayStation Haven is back. Let me know what you think.
"Thanks, I am still trying to decide the best way to make use of the forum. So far I am not happy wi…"
16 hours ago
Gwynnyth replied to Ning's discussion Introducing Activity Feed Improvements, Including Member Status Updates
"Priorities are screwed up, I need site search and chat, I already had comments on my main page so..…"
17 hours ago
John Bizley replied to John Bizley's discussion My New Classifieds using WordPress and iframed into my site
"Hi Scott, yes I do already have one built straight into Ning in a group. I am going to replicate th…"
19 hours ago
Scott Bishop replied to John Bizley's discussion My New Classifieds using WordPress and iframed into my site
"Have you tried building your own classifieds from scratch right on your Ning platform?
Have alook h…"
19 hours ago
Zachary Moonshine replied to JFarrow's discussion How to Get Google to Recognize Sitemap
"I actually emailed ning about this the day i set up my site, first thing i did was go to set up my…"
19 hours ago
More…