Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

i started a new site yesterday

www.phillyhangout.com

i added the contact app from app.io that is the only ning app for contact forms which i used on www.dreadlockssite.com as well

i tested it

nothing

i tested it

nothing i creatted new emails nothing i got 1 message to send to gmail thats all

after calls to godaddy ning  etc i gave up and found this

http://kontactr.com

this contact forms fast easy customizable  and works no slow loading apps 1 line of javasctript and poof your in contact

plus with captchya support no spam

heres the 2 new contact pages as u can see u can easily change colors to match your site

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/contact-us

http://www.phillyhangout.com/page/contact-us

note: the customization colors might not be exactly how you want  after adding the code the txtbox and textbox background seemed to reverse

you dont need to edit the whole thing in the customization thing again just in the javascript just change the color codes that arent right

i had zero contacts from my main site in a month or longer so i have no idea how long the contact form was broken thank god i got inspired to create a new site and caught it then

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• my member map works at least i see it i dunno if i can edit it or add to it

whats the issue u got?

• I get an error saying internal error. I started a discussion earlier in the forum somewhere. Just doesn't work. I've emailed them.

This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

Garfield Archivist replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion Ning coding and styling Tool "GeoPlugin" v2.00.003
"Awesome in every sense of the word."
1 hour ago
George H. Compton IV replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion Ning coding and styling Tool "GeoPlugin" v2.00.003
"Update 8/30/15, now you can also easily add HTML to the head or the body of your network.. TJ thank…"
3 hours ago
John Bizley replied to John Bizley's discussion How To Add Some Design To Your: Pages Categories Nav, Groups Nav & Groups Pages Nav
"Thanks Kos, will do but may hold off a little posting onto creators and just add them to my site as…"
9 hours ago
Kos replied to John Bizley's discussion All New Photos Page Viewer Layout Code
"Yes, much more clear"
11 hours ago
Kos replied to John Bizley's discussion How To Add Some Design To Your: Pages Categories Nav, Groups Nav & Groups Pages Nav
"Keep 'em coming John.  We appreciate it!"
11 hours ago
John Bizley replied to John Bizley's discussion How To Add A Little Separation In Activity Feed When Someone Comments On A Post
"Hi Anam, yes it's an all new site and profile for me here on creators. Joining will be available ve…"
13 hours ago
Anam replied to John Bizley's discussion How To Add A Little Separation In Activity Feed When Someone Comments On A Post
"Is this a different site to one I joined a while back where you posted tips? I checked out your new…"
14 hours ago
John Bizley replied to John Bizley's discussion All New Photos Page Viewer Layout Code
"Just made that change, I did split it up in two parts but this should help with any confusion now :…"
yesterday
Kos replied to John Bizley's discussion All New Photos Page Viewer Layout Code
"At least I'm not the only one that got that wrong.  You may want to BOLD OUT and underline that are…"
yesterday
John Bizley replied to John Bizley's discussion How To Add A Little Separation In Activity Feed When Someone Comments On A Post
"Thanks for your kind words Anastasia, there are many others on here who provide excellent tips also…"
yesterday
John Bizley replied to John Bizley's discussion All New Photos Page Viewer Layout Code
"Thanks Garfield :-)"
yesterday
"Thanks Anastasia
That might be because you may have added the first part of code to your css and no…"
yesterday
Anastasia Grey replied to John Bizley's discussion All New Photos Page Viewer Layout Code
"Thanks John! That's Amazing for my Proyect. Just i wonder why i can't see " Feature Botton" Close…"
yesterday
Anastasia Grey replied to John Bizley's discussion How To Add A Little Separation In Activity Feed When Someone Comments On A Post
"Wow John! that's Great!  we finally have the best tips for ning 3 thanks to You!"
yesterday
Garfield Archivist replied to John Bizley's discussion All New Photos Page Viewer Layout Code
"I can concur that as someone who spends quite some time on their site that 500 errors have been ver…"
yesterday
Kos replied to John Bizley's discussion NEW TIP: Tidy Up Title Links In Activity When Adding Lot's Of Discussions In Succesion
"Sharp; well done John"
yesterday
Garfield Archivist replied to John Bizley's discussion All New Photos Page Viewer Layout Code
"Beautiful display of photos"
yesterday
John Bizley replied to John Bizley's discussion How To Make Your Photos List Even On Both Side ( useful for those with full page width themes )
"I do have a few of these as when adding group modules they do the same thing in big and smaller col…"
Saturday
John Bizley replied to John Bizley's discussion Noticed Your Articles Follow Button And Link Are Not Quite In The Page At The Bottom Of list Page? Here is a fix
"Thanks Kos, yes it's those little things that get me. I have quite a few of those to add :-)"
Saturday
John Bizley replied to John Bizley's discussion NEW TIP: Tidy Up Title Links In Activity When Adding Lot's Of Discussions In Succesion
"Thanks Randy I appreciate your kind words. It is good to be back and posting again as really did mi…"
Saturday
More…