Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

Something not showing up quite right? Link taking you to a dead page? Share that information in the comments and we'll look into it. 

Please note: Since the Announcements from Ning category had to be moved to a new Forum instance, all links to discussions formerly in that category will not work. We're going through and updating these, but feel free to report what page contains a dead link here so that we don't miss them. Thanks!

Feedback that we're investigating:

Empty Activity Feed - existing issue under investigation - resolved; updating okay

Search Links Broken - investigating; Google re-indexing can take a couple of days.

Menu Readability - investigating

Content incorrectly being flagged as spam - investigating

Featured Discussions pushing down forum content - expected behavior, considering changing - resolved; featured discussions moved under forum content

No direct to "reply" link from forum overview - expected behavior; improvement request filed for future consideration

No avatars in Activity Feed - expected behavior in sidebar

Strangeness with landing spot from pagination - investigating

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Network

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Thank you, Kos!  Appreciate it.  I had forgotten about Ning no longer moderating the forum (I read the whole thread on that a couple of weeks ago).  Sad to hear Crystal resigned.  :(

• I know, that was a bummer to hear :(

• What the flip is this....happening when i try to load my site and some times even Creators..just today..?

this is all that appears on a blank white page.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method XG_Cache::call() in /apps/bedazzlemain/widgets/index/lib/helpers/Index_MembershipHelper.php on line 497

• This reply was deleted.
      • I saw it appear too on Soaring Eagle's last response to you...I will send a ticket but later..as I already have 2 tickets in...(embarrassed)

• I add a suggestion that everyone does a backup/archive of their site contents and their most current memberdata.csv list.

• Strumelia, because i saw you recommend memberdata.csv. list i did it the other day...thank you, I was happy i did it...never heard about it before.

But could you explain to me how to do a backup archive of site contents...if it is not mega complicated for you to explain.

Thanks.

• Anam- you can only do that on a 2.0 network.  3.0 as yet has no archiving tools (figures, huh?)

I don't know which your network is, but if it's a 2.0, then go to your "Manage site" and look on the options for "Archiver" and follow the directions there.  Be aware it'll be huge numbers of files and will take a long while to download...plus you will first archive the .json files for each features, and after that you'll archive the actual media files.  Hopefully you won't get any stalling.  try not to run too many other programs during this.  You might want to search here on Creators for "Ning Archiver" and do some reading on other folks' experiences in using it.

• Ning 3. Crosses fingers :)

(and toes)

Thank you, Strumelia.

• Oh well- but keep backing up your member data list-  you'll have all your members' emails and info in a nice spreadsheet if the world here suddenly comes to an end.  =8-0

• I'm experiencing the same thing (Firefox 30.0).  Must load a page twice b/c I receive the same error message.  Will file a ticket as well.

This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

Bizz ( John ) replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Video Issues Again For Embed Videos Showing Blank Box
"Well I do believe this has been fixed now. Just added a video via an embed from youtube and the ima…"
10 hours ago
Bizz ( John ) replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Videos Playing In Activity Feed, check it out on my site ( Updated: 25-04-17 )
"Thanks, will share it once I get a few little options finished like adding it's own comment contain…"
11 hours ago
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Videos Playing In Activity Feed, check it out on my site ( Updated: 25-04-17 )
"Wow that is killer Jon!  How did you do that?"
11 hours ago
Bizz ( John ) replied to Erika Hoff Holmgren's discussion How do I edit my opening posts on the forum? Sticky options?
"To edit a post you first open it then in the top right before the +icon you will see a pencil icon,…"
13 hours ago
Ning via Facebook

#NINGread Blogging is an extremely inspiring activity, especially when you can make a buck with…

Kos replied to Thisisbully's discussion Chat is available on 3.0
"Well thank goodness for updating the servers b/c it worked perfectly all day.  I'm sooo happy!  Tha…"
18 hours ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Thisisbully's discussion Chat is available on 3.0
"Hi there,
Only the server part has been updated by the admins so the performance could have increas…"
23 hours ago
Solveig Parekh Bock is now a member of Ning Creators Network
23 hours ago
Steve C replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion Ning 2Q 2017 plan!
"Thank you! That's how it was from 2009 to recently, but the system must have reset it and I forgot…"
yesterday
Bizz ( John ) replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Video Issues Again For Embed Videos Showing Blank Box
"When is this going to be fixed? Been a while now as it's not just the image not displaying ( by the…"
yesterday
Kos replied to Thisisbully's discussion Chat is available on 3.0
"Kryrl I could be speaking too soon (hope not!) but it appears someone did something b/c Chat is now…"
yesterday
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion Ning 2Q 2017 plan!
"Hi Steve,
We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing such an issue but you can control the orde…"
yesterday
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Ian's discussion Side Backgound Image keeps shrinking and orienting left & animated gif header isn't working
"Hi there,
We are sorry for the inconveniences, and yes you are right this issue isn't connected wit…"
yesterday
Oleksii is now a member of Ning Creators Network
yesterday
Steve C replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion Ning 2Q 2017 plan!
"I'm having a HUGE problem with blog comments on my Ning 2 site. It used to be that blog comments po…"
Monday
Ning via Facebook

#inspirewithNING #success Explore new horizons with NING and NING Creators Network! Find your…

Bizz ( John ) replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Videos Playing In Activity Feed, check it out on my site ( Updated: 25-04-17 )
"Would be interested to hear if anyone has tried this and encountered any problems. Works fine for m…"
Friday
Bizz ( John ) replied to Annabel Gregory's discussion Events on Ning3
"Glad to help for a temporary fix until Ning adds this option. By the way if you want to see it work…"
Friday
Annabel Gregory replied to Annabel Gregory's discussion Events on Ning3
"Thanks, John - I will try your tip. I do hope Ning will make this unnecessary soon, though!"
Friday
Annabel Gregory replied to Annabel Gregory's discussion Events on Ning3
"Thank you, Kyryl, I look forward to hearing from you."
Friday
More…