Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Replies

• Nothing new same old chat as 2.0

• You may want to correct your initial post where is says "not"........you mean "now".

• I was trying to keep quiet before an official announcement. I enabled it earlier. Not new, but I'm happy I have a fully native chat!

• Woohoo! now this is great and will make a lot of people very happy indeed. I was just looking at adding comet chat but not anymore. I don't mind if it's the two version as this worked a treat.

Wait for the big cheere from Kos she is going to be very happy *lol*

John :-)

• No shit!  I'm tired of paying each month for a piece of crap out of the middle east that continually breaks down numerous times a day......and they don't have 24/7 customer service.  pos!

• 3239522?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

I'll keep the chat I had custom built for me you can send pics and soon hopefully videochat like Facebook

• Oh crap.  Just that tiny little thing in the bottom of the page?  What about the ability embed it in a page?  I need the LARGER chat.  Please, please, please enable the ability so it can be added into a Content Box.   Pleeeeeease.

• That small one is fine for a one-on-one chat but I need the ability to have several members chatting at once.  Just today we blew up with all that was going on with Trump, Syria, Assad, Russia and China.  It was nuts!

We definitely need it in a content box.  Can't use this tiny thing.  Sorry

• Okay at least I can disconnect it and get a larger window.  Just annoying since it's not 'embedded'.  I'll take it.  cya CometChat!  Have a nice life!

• THANK YOU NING!

3239450?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…