Hi there !

I find the NING's activity layout not really clear for the readers and would like something like that : www.chiwawabook.com

Anyone creator able to help on my project or any advice from members ?

Thanks.

Fred

Tags: activity, feed

Views: 1495

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

try
.feed-story:before {
    backgroundurl("http://api.ning.com:80/files/HFqCj2J1p5dDEhLE1YWO29om9ILqESN44Bg6dDJhiEBtjx0W8xnvsGoGR9axcIS534jHneio1v8%2AZHP9Un645KjUnEM37g4p/cornerright.png?c=290&v=201204022039") no-repeat scroll 5px 15px transparent;
    content" " !important;
    displayblock !important;
    height36px;
    margin-left-33px;
    positionabsolute !important;
    width37px;
}

odd, it works when i test it in Firebug. Have you replaced the code completely?

replace this:

.feed-story:before{
background
url("http://api.ning.com/files/VrWCKYQ4yfRmpuXntL1pAOvq1A540juLHtASeKU7zPHp-GqMQ3VgtOcwiPl%2ADRPrWUqtQjQhH%2A0m5lozfe60YKGmZjNfzZmQ/cornerright.png?v=201204022039") no-repeat scroll 5px 15px transparent !important;

content" " !important;
    displayblock !important;
}
with this:
.feed-story:before {
    backgroundurl("http://api.ning.com:80/files/HFqCj2J1p5dDEhLE1YWO29om9ILqESN44Bg6dDJhiEBtjx0W8xnvsGoGR9axcIS534jHneio1v8%2AZHP9Un645KjUnEM37g4p/cornerright.png?c=290&v=201204022039") no-repeat scroll 5px 15px transparent;
    content" " !important;
    displayblock !important;
    height36px!important;
    margin-left-33px!important;
    width37px!important;
}

pleasure. site looks good!

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Stig Karlsen replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Problems with Facebook activity feed'
"Hi! Sorry to hear that you are dealing with the same problems. The activity feed is not responding…"
12 minutes ago
Khaty Barbarella (Khatlen) replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Problems with Facebook activity feed'
"Another curious fact is that the feed only show activity until April 3, after this date, we have…"
18 minutes ago
Khaty Barbarella (Khatlen) replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Problems with Facebook activity feed'
"Hello Crystal and Stig I am also with this problem since yesterday. Says my page is not public, but…"
35 minutes ago
Magesoad replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"great news, since we are dealing with article lacks the function to justify the formation of…"
39 minutes ago
Crystal Coleman replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Want to remove powered by from footer'
"Enrrico, per the Terms of Service, you are not permitted to remove or change the "Powered by…"
49 minutes ago
Crystal Coleman replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Want to remove powered by from footer'
"The "Powered By" that comes up in the language editor refers to the "Powered by…"
1 hour ago
Kos replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Want to remove powered by from footer'
"I knew we weren't allowed to remove it but since it was in LA, I thought we could change…"
1 hour ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"oh but what about some way to have it interact with the google + authorship? maybe u can add your…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service