We have been experiencing problems with Shockwave Flash crashing when we use the voice chat. It started when Chrome updated on Aug. 1. If you are having this problem, here is the fix for it.
- Open a new tab in Google Chrome
- Type in about:plugins
- Click Enter
- In the upper right corner of the page, look for +details and click it
- Look for the applications of Flash.
- Look for the line that says "Location" in each application.
- Disable all versions except for the one that says C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\
- Close the tab.
- Click this link: http://www.filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_firefox/
- Look in the upper right corner of the page. Find the green box where it says, "Download Latest Version 9.37MB"
- Click that to download Flash
- Install the download
- Close Google Chrome and restart it.
I hope this helps you.