I'm having problems with changing the links at the top of a module when browsing photos, blogs etc. ("All Pictures" "All albums" "My Pictures" "My albums" etc.) i have been able to change the ones on the main page via language editor, and when I try to do the same for these it just shows the coding for the button in plain text. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you very much.
"Hello family because not reported on this so we know they have to tell us we are the customers , wh…"
"This is happening on every site I check, and unacceptable that it has been this many hours. Ning ne…"
"Well, I guess I'm too dumb to install this, then. The only directions I see are for installing it…"
"yes it does. I have successfully integrated at least one instance of every plugin on 2.0. Hope th…"
"Does this Powr slider even work on a 2.0? I was just looking at the site and it seems that the dem…"
"We're still gathering all requests that have come in, however, so that we can be in touch with thos…"
"Mine have gone too although the main blog is there but it's all the latest, featured etc added by t…"
"I am sorry yours are gone too and yet relieved it is not just me. I sent a ticket too. Thanks for r…"
"The Blog ''Box'' is there, but no blogs in it. I tried Restore from Site Manager. Just checking to…"
"I had to step awy from the project I was working on that made me aware that the new "streamlined" N…"
"Miche, Ning is not forcing anyone to migrate at the moment. You are probably ok for the time being…"
"Jamroom has a great new migration/import service...and you get ALL your ning 2.0 content moved over…"