Hi -

once I added feedly as an app to my NING network. Now since a longer time there were no feeds produced by this app. But on each new member profil appears, that this member added this app (OMN Magazine) to his page. How can I remove this connection / app as NING network creator ?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Jens

Tags: feedly

Views: 197

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Phil,

yes, this app is now removed from new member profiles.
But it is always there for older member profiles:

here and here and on profiles of one of the first members of my network too. I can post here more links if it will be helpful ...

Thank you again to investigate this issue.
Jens
Phil, I appreciate what you are doing for my network. Are you still looking to fix this issue? Today it is Aug 30th and the app is always there on older member profiles.
Hi Diego, what's up now with this issue? For older profiles it is still there. Right now the app is removed from my dashboard and it should not connected with my network. BUT it is still there .... my patience is not so strong that I can wait over some months now without a fix. I send a ticket to the NING help center and waiting for a response.

Viewing question #00319757
Subject: Hi, please help me to remove the feedly app.
Submitted on: 8/27/2010 3:00 PM
Last updated on: 9/8/2010 8:07 AM
Something similar it happen to my; I have a Video talk, that I remove but still there and I do not know have to remove.

In this discussion it seem to be like nobody explain how to remove the apps.

Hi Felix,

this discussion is a discussion about how to remove an app which should be removed. That's a little bit different. You want to know how to remove it regulary?

Go to my network dashboard - exactly to the features yournetwork.ning.com/main/feature/add

and remove the app which appears in the Layout field. Remove it with DRAG and DROP and don't forget to click on Save (these new settings)

But maybe your video talk app is stubborn like my own feedly.com app. By the way I would like to use this app .-. but they stopped their services for embed sites. So it makes no sense to use it.
Have you read my reply here .... does it help?
By the way this is my page , just in case somebody want to check.

http://nuestromundocristiano.com/
God bless you! but sorry, that I understand only English and German well.

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Skye replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"I do appreciate your input on this SE  but it seems you are basically saying those of us that…"
15 minutes ago
György Juhász replied to György Juhász's discussion 'Language editor issues'
"I wanted to translate the whole site. But I stopped at 80%, because I realised that the rest of the…"
19 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"suz go to anylitics track where exactly your decline in trafic began theres a tool ..i need to find…"
27 minutes ago
"No warning if there is new text to translate As Ning 3.0 is developed and new features are rolled…"
45 minutes ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Thanks Crystal,  The ScreenShot is Nings Home page for 3.0 networks --- but I do I apologize…"
47 minutes ago
"Your translation will never reach 100% If your original and translated expresssions are the same,…"
58 minutes ago
Skye replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Crystal I like this thank you. http://www.addthis.com/"
1 hour ago

NC for Hire
Jen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Nice module, will have to come up with nice implementation for this."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service