P.S. I wrote to ning help but they can't help me. Last hope on you. Thanks.
As I noted last week, I embedded it in my test network, and it seems to work okay for me.
Eric, this is another counter.
I noted that when I paste the code at first time t's working normal, but when I start to translate it to russian and save changes the programm stop working. This is the main problem. I want to translate it to russian and edit a little, but I can't because it stop working after second saving.
Thanks, Eric. I think that translation is not the reason of this mistake. It just doesn't work when I save it in a second time, even when I didn't edit anything in script. It means, when I paste clear code to my new page it's normally working, but when I enter to edit it and save it stop to work.