Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

As of today, I've been hearing a lot of scuttlebutt about the new Ning 3.0 for several months, but have no link to any of them so I can see what they look like. I'd like to know what the difference is between the old and the new.

If anyone can send me a link to an existing Ning 3.0 site, I would appreciate it.

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Marcelo Rodrigues's discussion VBS:Malware-gen in my Ning Network
"Hi there,
Thanks fro contacting us.
We do apologise for the inconveniences.
It seems to be a part o…"
1 hour ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Lisa's discussion WHOLE SITE COMPLETELY VANISHED PLEASE HELP - URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED
"Hi there,
We have contacted you here in private messages, and also we have sent the email to the pr…"
1 hour ago
Giovanni Cappai replied to ⚡JFarrow⌁'s discussion How To Add a QR Code To Your Ning the Correct Way
"Great tip!"
2 hours ago
Howard Sands replied to Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's discussion I cannot access anything on my network!
"Thats good, ours seems to be OK apart from a few activity feed loading issues from time to time. Ni…"
8 hours ago
Bizz ( John ) replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Why Are The Events Not Listing The Same Way As UpComing In My Events Or Categories ?
"Any news on this ?"
11 hours ago
Bizz ( John ) replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion NEW Code Release for Events Months Wrap and how to style them month by month
"I have also added the code here in a blog to make it easier to copy or read
http://bizzssite.ning.c…"
11 hours ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Yana Ning Support's discussion CAPTCHA - NO BOTS AND SPAMMY CONTENT
"Hi there,
It looks like the limitation of @yopmail.com has been set after those people have signed…"
yesterday
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Yana Ning Support's discussion CAPTCHA - NO BOTS AND SPAMMY CONTENT
"Hi Kevin,
It seems that you are the administrator of the network. However, only network creator has…"
yesterday
Sara Horein is now a member of Ning Creators Network
yesterday
Philip Voice replied to Yana Ning Support's discussion CAPTCHA - NO BOTS AND SPAMMY CONTENT
"Sorry for the slow reply.
Just to say that the problem with my network wasn't caused by the Ning sy…"
yesterday
Charles Harrison replied to Bryce Rubio's discussion A Message from Our CEO
"What a terrible Template and Layout. Please we need a Responsive Template and Layout, and more Resp…"
yesterday
Maureen Jansen replied to Maureen Jansen's discussion Message group members
"Thank you to the admin who told me what to do. The button was hidden on a blue bar. "
yesterday
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion My New Events Notification Messages
"Wow... really nice!"
yesterday
Kevin Acosta replied to Yana Ning Support's discussion CAPTCHA - NO BOTS AND SPAMMY CONTENT
"Please explain the correct pathway for Ning 2.0 - - as you can see from the image below there is no…"
yesterday
Traddie replied to Yana Ning Support's discussion CAPTCHA - NO BOTS AND SPAMMY CONTENT
"Hi. I added the @yopmail.com   address this morning, and this afternoon I still had a few get throu…"
yesterday
Constantine is now a member of Ning Creators Network
Tuesday
"Hi Philip,
We have replied to you in private message, as the reply contain some personal informatio…"
Tuesday
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Hugh's discussion Support Tickets Closed Even if Error not Fixed
"Hi Hugh,
We do apologise for the inconveniences, the system could close your ticket automatically.…"
Tuesday
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Maureen Jansen's discussion Message group members
"Hi there,
To send the message to all members of the group please go to the Group and Press the Butt…"
Tuesday
Saurabh replied to Saurabh's discussion Home page showing error
"The error again started"
Tuesday
More…