Reply for above comment
1. Potential for abuse ..................
what you say man.i said 10 times that,orkut ,facebook,all large networks allow to invite any amount members,while ning platform not allow it.I think you say orkut,facebook are spamers indirectly
2 It hurts Ning’s email.................
Please give right to network creators to determine this limit..If any network make problems ,warn them or remove them.
NING IS NOT CHANGING...........
What is this,is there no value for my words.I m also a ning member.and also see
Discussion, even heated ones, brings lights to these issues. Even the great Martin Luther King had said that tension was sometimes necessary to bring to light a certain cause.
Here are some of my suggestions:
1. Techtter - Don't send unwanted links and messages to other people or on their pages. This can get annoying.
2. Others - Let freedom of expression take its course.
3. Techtter - Wait for Ning to give a response. It is their right. If you don't like their service, then you have the option to use another provider.
4. Others - It's okay not to respond to him anymore. As they say, if you don't like what you see on TV, turn it off.
With that said, good luck to everyone. I hope each one of us finds what we're looking for here.
How can a site grow just bY sending e-mails this is nuts look at it this way Spamming people with e-mails isn't going to help you it's going to make you look bad sending people tons of e-mails out saying your invited it's ok if members do it but why should this be your man focus your site seems like it can be very good but it's a tech site so it will expand fast.So stop acting like a kids whining and complaining cause it makes me laugh when your older than me but your sniping every where If it's limited than ning must have a really good reason.
Over done deal Just work on a different way for getting more members the word of mouth is the most best and free way of getting new members Heck i'll help.
Wise words for a young kid.
BTW Zic looks great. Hardly recognizable as a NING site.