I am a http://healthspace.asia/ webcoordinator,
and I want to know how integrating e-library in our website.
Is this possible to integrate with ning blog?
The requirement informations are below
HealthSpace.Asia E-Library Requirement
1. Only user of Healthspace.Asia can upload/download file and can see other documents from other members
2. Easy to upload/download file
3. Create upload/download toolbar on our website
4. Searching file capability
5. Classified file into category
6. Can collect user history of file
7. Can create file tag
8. Able to enter info about the file.
9. Document-sharing website which allows users to post documents of various formats
10. Required menu
For starters, you can check out the Box.net Ning App here
Thank you, Ron
You're welcome, glad to help-
Ron, Do You know anyone who can integrate e-library in ning or expert in NING system cause the link that you send me is not enough, thanks
I see and glad you asked. We are into custom solutions but we're still far from implementing this kind of medium scale feature from our priorities list. Anyway, I'll take a note on this and send you an update--
So Ron ,Is not possible to do e-library on NING right?
It is possible using the Ning API or Open Social Ning method. We're also doing custom development, but for now we only accept small jobs. This is a mid-scale project--
Have you tried looking in the certified partners directory?
Thank you, Ron
I just want you to confirm it is possible to do it, that's all
cause I want hire people from local and anyone say can't do it
so this work it's kind a complicated and difficult to do,right?
how can I start it?
Sure thing. Yes, it is somehow complicated. You can start by searching local developers that can do this job.
can i find Ning API or Open Social Ning method?
Yes, go to build.ning.com under 'Documentation' tab.
Hope this helps-
Great site btw, I just noticed it--