eReward 2- Now with advanced activity tracking , automated point rewarding system , ranking system.
A few years ago , Scripts4Ning brought out this amazing system for Ning Networks, but not long after that they stopped the production as Ning shuts down webdev access to a network's core. Everyone knows it is THE best mod on Ning Networks and urged Ning to build something like this.
Yeah Ning did build it but not exactly what NCs are expecting. just simple leaderboard to display top members.
So , I thought as Ning not going to build this thing , why not i build it, last year , i have completed it on July i think , but , the beta tests results were very bad , lots of bugs emerged , especially on internet explorer , so i have to shut it down (eBoard).
However , i have no given up hope to make this reality , at first , i successfully made a full point system plus control panel that works on all browsers which is eReward 1.
(the first version)
Then , i spent a few months trying to perfect eBoard so i can combine it with eReward to make a better mod. And now here it is, the results of days and days of hard work.
1. Tracks every users activity and automatically reward them points based on their what activity they done.
2. Title/Ranking System , you can specify title/ranks for specific amount of points , for example when user has 1000 points they get the title "Active Member"
3. Manage Points , reward admins able to reward/deduct points to/from users.
4. Improved control panel with a lot more features to manage the new system.
5. eReward Points Ranking module in Ning network's default leaderboard page , above top members module.
6. Activity which can be tracked includes:
Commenting , created a blog , added a discussion , reply to a discussion , join/create groups , upload photo and video.
(Special thanks to the above networks who are willing to let their networks be live demos of eReward!)
1. Is there a trial version?
Sorry but no. Why? Due to my tight schedules, building a trial system would take a lot of time , I sincerely apologize as i am the only one managing the whole eReward.
2. Can I change the language of the leaderboard?
Not yet but yes, i am working that option.
Will notify everyone on my twitter once its ready.
3. When user deletes a post , will their points and stat for that activity get deducted?
Yes, their points and stat score for that activity will decrease. so they will not just spam to get points.
4. Is this plug-in available to all countries?
Yes. elsodev is now hosted on a dedicated IP which can be accessible from around the world.
5. I dont have paypal , can i use other payment methods?
Unfortunately no , I only accept PayPal , sorry for the inconvenience
6. The leaderboard only shows top 3 points scorer , can i set that to 5 or more?
Not yet but yes , i am working on that option too.
7. When admin deletes a user's post , will that user points and stat score get deducted?
Yes eReward is able to detect admins on your network , and will decrease the post content owner's points and stat score when admins delete that post.
8. Something's wrong in eReward?
This system is not 100% bug-free , so if you found anything wrong or any bugs. Please report to me.
9. I cant afford it , why is the price like that?
Some complaint that the price is too high, however you need to consider these facts:
eReward 2, 59.99USD/Year comes with:
-Whole Year Full Support(Get response within 12 hours)
-Instant Setup after payment
-Unlimited Data & Bandwidth Hosting for your eReward.
(Bandwidth means if you have a high load of traffic on your network , eReward servers need to cope with that amount of traffic too, high traffic means high bandwidth)
I hope you will like it.
You can PM me for more info or just ask in below replies.
Follow @elsodev for more updates
To eReward 1 customers , your control panel have been updated to eReward 2 control panel , please copy the new scripts and replace the old ones with them on your network's custom code box
Elson - this is a great idea! One question - does it apply retrospectively - ie will all the posts and comments members have posted already be counted, or will they only get points for new stuff?
I don't think my blogs are being counted. One of my members just published a blog and she did not revived any points for it
You can contact me when it will be translatable. Thanks !
Sure np , for now , i need to clear out the remaining bugs before i advance into building more features.
Congratulations on an outstanding product. Can't believe some feedback that it is expensive....Please! If they only knew the amount of effort you have put into this. I will definitely be implementing for my 3 networks shortly.
One question I had was can you include notes for when points are deducted? We are planning to provide for points to be redeemed across a number of our products and having details of how points are redeemed would be really useful.
Once again great effort!
0 Blogs Published
0 Discussions Made
not working. I have added blogs & Discussions but not showing in stat..
Elson Tan where are you? Why you are not replying here?