eReward 2- Now with advanced activity tracking , automated point rewarding system , ranking system.
A few years ago , Scripts4Ning brought out this amazing system for Ning Networks, but not long after that they stopped the production as Ning shuts down webdev access to a network's core. Everyone knows it is THE best mod on Ning Networks and urged Ning to build something like this.
Yeah Ning did build it but not exactly what NCs are expecting. just simple leaderboard to display top members.
So , I thought as Ning not going to build this thing , why not i build it, last year , i have completed it on July i think , but , the beta tests results were very bad , lots of bugs emerged , especially on internet explorer , so i have to shut it down (eBoard).
However , i have no given up hope to make this reality , at first , i successfully made a full point system plus control panel that works on all browsers which is eReward 1.
(the first version)
Then , i spent a few months trying to perfect eBoard so i can combine it with eReward to make a better mod. And now here it is, the results of days and days of hard work.
1. Tracks every users activity and automatically reward them points based on their what activity they done.
2. Title/Ranking System , you can specify title/ranks for specific amount of points , for example when user has 1000 points they get the title "Active Member"
3. Manage Points , reward admins able to reward/deduct points to/from users.
4. Improved control panel with a lot more features to manage the new system.
5. eReward Points Ranking module in Ning network's default leaderboard page , above top members module.
6. Activity which can be tracked includes:
Commenting , created a blog , added a discussion , reply to a discussion , join/create groups , upload photo and video.
(Special thanks to the above networks who are willing to let their networks be live demos of eReward!)
1. Is there a trial version?
Sorry but no. Why? Due to my tight schedules, building a trial system would take a lot of time , I sincerely apologize as i am the only one managing the whole eReward.
2. Can I change the language of the leaderboard?
Not yet but yes, i am working that option.
Will notify everyone on my twitter once its ready.
3. When user deletes a post , will their points and stat for that activity get deducted?
Yes, their points and stat score for that activity will decrease. so they will not just spam to get points.
4. Is this plug-in available to all countries?
Yes. elsodev is now hosted on a dedicated IP which can be accessible from around the world.
5. I dont have paypal , can i use other payment methods?
Unfortunately no , I only accept PayPal , sorry for the inconvenience
6. The leaderboard only shows top 3 points scorer , can i set that to 5 or more?
Not yet but yes , i am working on that option too.
7. When admin deletes a user's post , will that user points and stat score get deducted?
Yes eReward is able to detect admins on your network , and will decrease the post content owner's points and stat score when admins delete that post.
8. Something's wrong in eReward?
This system is not 100% bug-free , so if you found anything wrong or any bugs. Please report to me.
9. I cant afford it , why is the price like that?
Some complaint that the price is too high, however you need to consider these facts:
eReward 2, 59.99USD/Year comes with:
-Whole Year Full Support(Get response within 12 hours)
-Instant Setup after payment
-Unlimited Data & Bandwidth Hosting for your eReward.
(Bandwidth means if you have a high load of traffic on your network , eReward servers need to cope with that amount of traffic too, high traffic means high bandwidth)
I hope you will like it.
You can PM me for more info or just ask in below replies.
Follow @elsodev for more updates
To eReward 1 customers , your control panel have been updated to eReward 2 control panel , please copy the new scripts and replace the old ones with them on your network's custom code box
hosting what? What other scripts?
Hosting your members data and your eReward settings.
I am giving unlimited bandwidth plus database storage.
There will be 3 scripts for you to place in Custom Code of your network in order to make eReward work on your network.
yea but most of us NC's are already paying ning $79 a month for the pro account so this is a bit hefty for just a "my stat" feature...I mean its an awesome feature to have but I'd definitely lower the price, maybe around $39..then your looking at running your entire network for around $100 a month, think about that!
can you add / deduct points to/from members manually ?
also i agree with some- too expensive
@ Elson Great..
Can you share some sites which they used. I want to see as working . & you should also rethink about the product price. Try to decrease at possible low price :-) Interested to purchase but most important, i want to see the sites which have already been used this ..
Sorry to say that the price is final. I am providing unlimited bandwidth plus data storage for your account at a price of 59.99USD/year and eReward comes with a complete control panel.
I didn't notice until now that the subscription is yearly. It's a great price, but I would much prefer to pay $4.99 per month. If you ever change the subscription arrangement, I will subscribe.
I was looking for a while to implement this kind os reward system. There are some details I would need for my network, then I have some questions before implementing your tool:
1) From the description I noticed that you attribute a level to a user based on total amount of points earned. Is there a possibility of adding different achievement badges and the user will received them while achieving different parameters? For example: a user posted a determined number of photos then earns a specific achievement badge; a user joins an amount of groups then there are different achievement badges for example 10 joined groups, 20 joined groups, and other levels.
2) Is it possible to have custom images for the rewards? In case of item 1 is possible, can be a custom image for each achievement badge?
3) Can the rewards be shared on the user's Facebook page? In case item 1 is possible, can also these achievements badges be shared on Facebook?
4) If a user shares content of my network on Facebook or Twitter, can this also be a parameter to earn points or achievement badges?
5) Can it somehow interact with Foursquare and its badges?
Any plans to develop some of the features listed above?
1) Yeah i was thinking of this too. will implement this in the future
2) Yes , current eReward allows custom images for title/rank
3) Good idea , facebook implementation , i will include this into my development list.
4)Hm , not sure but would love to make this happen.
5)Not sure too , i would need to take sometime researching foursquare api.
Thanks Elson, these future implementations would be perfect for my network. I will still think a while to define if I implement eReward right now with the features that are already available or wait a while for some of these future implementations.