Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

Curious why it is that the latest activity feed on my page seems to be selective in what latest activity it shows. Glancing at it today it appears as though the only thing I've done since Feb 12 is become friends with someone and leave a comment for someone else, where the reality is that I've been involved in dozens of discussions since then and have probably made over 100 replies.

Any ideas why this is?

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey, Jon. I checked your page here on Creators, and it does appear to be adding content to your latest activity stream. If you can share you profile page URL on your network, I can take a look. If you can't share that publicly, a private ticket can helps us set you up with someone to look more closely. 

I guess one thing I would ask is if it possible that your content was deleted from the activity feed by anyone? That's just one idea that pops in my head right away. That could explain it. But, that's probably a longshot. 

• Hi Eric. Thanks for the reply. The My Page I'm thinking of is actually from a ning network I belong to (but am not an admin). Here's the link.

http://www.30bananasaday.com/profile/JonFergus

I guess one thing I would ask is if it possible that your content was deleted from the activity feed by anyone?

Don't think that's possible. I just made a few replies in the last hour and none of them show up on my feed.

• Hmmm. That does seem weird. I am going to have to do some testing. I'm just not sure yet. 

• Thanks. Let me know if you find anything.

• I am completely stumped, Jon. I figured it was a caching issue, but I did some clearing on our side and checked everything I can think of, and I still can't seem to make your existing content register on your own activity feed on your MyPage. I hate to say it, but I might need you to move this up to a higher power. Oy. I just can't seem to figure this out. I even did some testing, and new content shows up on your feed as far as I can tell. The only thing I keep coming back to is that it must have been removed from your feed, but only you could do that. So, I am stuck. I will check again in the morning. 

• Haha... didn't expect to stump you with this one. I'll be very interested to know what's up if you (or higher powers) figure it out.

Thanks again for helping.

This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Yana Ning Support's discussion CAPTCHA - NO BOTS AND SPAMMY CONTENT
"Hi Kevin,
Former network creator has to fill the form http://hc.ning.com/contact/transferownership/…"
44 minutes ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Yana Ning Support's discussion CAPTCHA - NO BOTS AND SPAMMY CONTENT
"Hi Anam,
We do apologise for the inconveniences.
The report has been created and passed to our tech…"
44 minutes ago
Anam replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion What's Happened To The Activity Feeds ? None are showing on any sites including creators
"Yes mine has been gone for 2 days and i have just filed ticket. I don't understand why there could…"
44 minutes ago
Suki Winthrop replied to Yana Ning Support's discussion CAPTCHA - NO BOTS AND SPAMMY CONTENT
"Why does the Latest Activity feedhere on Creators now only show Ning's own Facebook posts ?!?
Pleaz…"
44 minutes ago
Suki Winthrop replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion What's Happened To The Activity Feeds ? None are showing on any sites including creators
"they say everything  old gets new again- lol   Krazy!"
44 minutes ago
Lucca King is now a member of Ning Creators Network
44 minutes ago
Mike Collins replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion What's Happened To The Activity Feeds ? None are showing on any sites including creators
"No response here either which isn't great considering they have been quite active and responding to…"
44 minutes ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Why Are The Events Not Listing The Same Way As UpComing In My Events Or Categories ?
"Hi John,
It's not the question of the сomplexity of the task. As usual in such cases, the priority…"
2 hours ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Douwe Dronkert's discussion Can I just upgrade to Facebook Graph API v2.3 or higher?
"Hi there,
Yes, I didn't know that sorry. 
Unfortunately, there is no way to see who have signed up…"
2 hours ago
Chelsey Wilson is now a member of Ning Creators Network
2 hours ago
Alliance replied to Alliance's discussion Wordpress to NING plugin is needed
"sometimes that is not good enough if you want it in the Blog section."
20 hours ago
Kos replied to Bryce Rubio's discussion A Message from Our CEO
"I was thinking a/b this last night.  Disappointed to say the least. *sigh*"
20 hours ago
Anthony Reardon replied to Bryce Rubio's discussion A Message from Our CEO
"Mike, I'm with you on all these points - do what you say, say what you mean - essentially. I'm just…"
20 hours ago
Mike Collins replied to Bryce Rubio's discussion A Message from Our CEO
"OK so there are about 7 days left in March which is the end of Q1 2017 - I quote from the original…"
21 hours ago
Douwe Dronkert replied to Douwe Dronkert's discussion Can I just upgrade to Facebook Graph API v2.3 or higher?
"Hi Kyryl,
Thanks for your reply. I was not able to upgrade, so I created a new Facebook Graph API.…"
21 hours ago
Bizz ( John ) replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Why Are The Events Not Listing The Same Way As UpComing In My Events Or Categories ?
"Any updates on this ? Coming up to the end of March now and nearly two months since this issue was…"
22 hours ago
Fabricio Giugni replied to Fabricio Giugni's discussion Ning 2.0 or Ning 3.0 ?
"Bridge in Brooklyn sound great..."
22 hours ago
Suki Winthrop replied to Fabricio Giugni's discussion Ning 2.0 or Ning 3.0 ?
"Seems familiar.
Nothing much happenig in months,
little communication, still soo  outdated and lack…"
yesterday
Tom Whelan replied to David Carr's discussion Being a Ning Network could ruin the deal
"I agree George,
When it comes to actual livelihood and business professionalism, I need stability a…"
yesterday
Phil replied to Anna Ning Support's discussion Announcing Events for Ning 3.0
"I like to disable RSVPs because members rarely bother to RSVP. It gives a bad impression when you s…"
yesterday
More…