Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

Curious why it is that the latest activity feed on my page seems to be selective in what latest activity it shows. Glancing at it today it appears as though the only thing I've done since Feb 12 is become friends with someone and leave a comment for someone else, where the reality is that I've been involved in dozens of discussions since then and have probably made over 100 replies.

Any ideas why this is?

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey, Jon. I checked your page here on Creators, and it does appear to be adding content to your latest activity stream. If you can share you profile page URL on your network, I can take a look. If you can't share that publicly, a private ticket can helps us set you up with someone to look more closely. 

I guess one thing I would ask is if it possible that your content was deleted from the activity feed by anyone? That's just one idea that pops in my head right away. That could explain it. But, that's probably a longshot. 

• Hi Eric. Thanks for the reply. The My Page I'm thinking of is actually from a ning network I belong to (but am not an admin). Here's the link.

http://www.30bananasaday.com/profile/JonFergus

I guess one thing I would ask is if it possible that your content was deleted from the activity feed by anyone?

Don't think that's possible. I just made a few replies in the last hour and none of them show up on my feed.

• Hmmm. That does seem weird. I am going to have to do some testing. I'm just not sure yet. 

• Thanks. Let me know if you find anything.

• I am completely stumped, Jon. I figured it was a caching issue, but I did some clearing on our side and checked everything I can think of, and I still can't seem to make your existing content register on your own activity feed on your MyPage. I hate to say it, but I might need you to move this up to a higher power. Oy. I just can't seem to figure this out. I even did some testing, and new content shows up on your feed as far as I can tell. The only thing I keep coming back to is that it must have been removed from your feed, but only you could do that. So, I am stuck. I will check again in the morning. 

• Haha... didn't expect to stump you with this one. I'll be very interested to know what's up if you (or higher powers) figure it out.

Thanks again for helping.

This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

Strumelia replied to Antonio Ancelmo Matos Santos's discussion A year of neglect!
"Some continue waiting and hoping for Ning to actually give them an archive tool...but they said the…"
35 minutes ago
Luke Jones replied to Antonio Ancelmo Matos Santos's discussion A year of neglect!
"Yep :/ sign my petition dude :) you never know it could work :) http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/…"
4 hours ago
soporte is now a member of Ning China
15 hours ago
Luke Jones replied to Luke Jones's discussion buying Ning out
":p ye but if we all got together :p"
21 hours ago
SweetPotato replied to Luke Jones's discussion buying Ning out
"Glam bought Ning for over $100m. They have a subscription model that probably yields over $2.5m per…"
21 hours ago
SweetPotato replied to Fred Peters's discussion I can't run a social community like this!
"PM me :-)"
yesterday
Fred Peters replied to Fred Peters's discussion I can't run a social community like this!
"Do you know how much people would charge to move my 800 members to WP (and still make it look good)?"
yesterday
Paul Asher replied to Fred Peters's discussion I can't run a social community like this!
"OK - Get back to me if you have second thoughts about JR :-)"
yesterday
Paul Asher replied to Fred Peters's discussion I can't run a social community like this!
"Will do"
yesterday
Luke Jones replied to marshall blake's discussion Loving My N3 Network
":) this could work out to be a good partnership lolWhat do you want to work on first ? :)"
yesterday
Strumelia replied to Fred Peters's discussion I can't run a social community like this!
"Paul you can go ahead and add my new site to the list in that "mysites" link if you like.   :)"
yesterday
Fred Peters replied to Fred Peters's discussion I can't run a social community like this!
"Hi Paul,

Many thanks!
Looks cool but I think I'll consider Wordpress first: free hosting and a pla…"
yesterday
marshall blake replied to marshall blake's discussion Loving My N3 Network
"Yes"
yesterday
Luke Jones replied to marshall blake's discussion Loving My N3 Network
":)sorry for the late reply :/Maybe we can work together with writing code? :) "
yesterday
George H. Compton IV replied to Tat Ruck's discussion So long and thanks for all the fish
"Love the video :) The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go :)  It takes me back, way back.. awww m…"
yesterday
George H. Compton IV replied to Tat Ruck's discussion Can't get site back online
"LOL :)  That just tells me I should wear my glasses more often. LOL :-)  you're welcome and you hav…"
yesterday
"$49 a month is for JR pre-installed on one of our guaranteed VPS servers, with VIP support and free…"
yesterday
"Thanks Sweetpotato, yes, I run several Wordpress sites, so I'd be looking for some help moving over…"
yesterday
"Hi Paul,
It's http://starryid.com (a talent website)

Looking at Jamroom though, it may be expensiv…"
yesterday
marshall blake replied to marshall blake's discussion Loving My N3 Network
"I have some luck in figuring out codes."
yesterday
More…