Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

Curious why it is that the latest activity feed on my page seems to be selective in what latest activity it shows. Glancing at it today it appears as though the only thing I've done since Feb 12 is become friends with someone and leave a comment for someone else, where the reality is that I've been involved in dozens of discussions since then and have probably made over 100 replies.

Any ideas why this is?

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey, Jon. I checked your page here on Creators, and it does appear to be adding content to your latest activity stream. If you can share you profile page URL on your network, I can take a look. If you can't share that publicly, a private ticket can helps us set you up with someone to look more closely. 

I guess one thing I would ask is if it possible that your content was deleted from the activity feed by anyone? That's just one idea that pops in my head right away. That could explain it. But, that's probably a longshot. 

• Hi Eric. Thanks for the reply. The My Page I'm thinking of is actually from a ning network I belong to (but am not an admin). Here's the link.

http://www.30bananasaday.com/profile/JonFergus

I guess one thing I would ask is if it possible that your content was deleted from the activity feed by anyone?

Don't think that's possible. I just made a few replies in the last hour and none of them show up on my feed.

• Hmmm. That does seem weird. I am going to have to do some testing. I'm just not sure yet. 

• Thanks. Let me know if you find anything.

• I am completely stumped, Jon. I figured it was a caching issue, but I did some clearing on our side and checked everything I can think of, and I still can't seem to make your existing content register on your own activity feed on your MyPage. I hate to say it, but I might need you to move this up to a higher power. Oy. I just can't seem to figure this out. I even did some testing, and new content shows up on your feed as far as I can tell. The only thing I keep coming back to is that it must have been removed from your feed, but only you could do that. So, I am stuck. I will check again in the morning. 

• Haha... didn't expect to stump you with this one. I'll be very interested to know what's up if you (or higher powers) figure it out.

Thanks again for helping.

This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

JFarrow replied to John Bizley's discussion My New Media Centre Including Music
"wow... nice idea for sure John!"
25 minutes ago
Joshua replied to Joshua's discussion Is it possible?
"Thanks you so much Kos for your assistance.  As I said to George may your Christmas be special also."
54 minutes ago
Kos replied to Joshua's discussion Is it possible?
"oops George is on it.  LOL  Way to go George!"
1 hour ago
Kos replied to Joshua's discussion Is it possible?
"I know JFarrow and TJ worked on this back in 2011.  Maybe try it on your 3.0 and if it doesn't fail…"
1 hour ago
soaringeagle replied to soaringeagle's discussion ning to jamroom just got eassier and more powerful
"u know burger kings old slogan "have it your way'
well i wanted my photo page my way  didnt really…"
1 hour ago
Joshua replied to Joshua's discussion Is it possible?
"Thank you so much George.  This is much appreciated.  May your Christmas be a special one."
1 hour ago
Bernard Lama replied to Rob Nanya's discussion how to change style/color of single module?
"Hi Rob, give this a try 
.grid-frame.sheet.section-blogBundle-6662037-Bundle-105.section-blogBundle…"
1 hour ago
Strumelia replied to Jeffrey Haskins's discussion FYI for those who use monthly billing
"Jeff, I saw that on Ning's FB page.  Did you call that billing support number?-  what was their res…"
3 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to Joshua's discussion Is it possible?
"This will help, the code will disable right clicking on your entire network. The code goes in your…"
3 hours ago
Kos replied to Jeffrey Haskins's discussion FYI for those who use monthly billing
"They have, on occasion, screwed up on billing and people have posted here when they did but they ha…"
5 hours ago
Thisisbully replied to Thisisbully's discussion Anyone have their 3.0 site on Play and I tunes yet?
"I meant to say photos"
5 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to John Bizley's discussion My New Media Centre Including Music
"Very cool idea. John. :-) Anybody with the media website (music, videos etc) might find this very i…"
6 hours ago
Anant Garg replied to Anant Garg's discussion CometChat Network Edition now available for NING
"Thank you George for your kind words :)"
15 hours ago
Zachary Moonshine replied to Thisisbully's discussion Anyone have their 3.0 site on Play and I tunes yet?
"ning 3 does not allow uploading videos only embeds might be why ? and yes we totally need a mobile…"
16 hours ago
John Bizley replied to John Bizley's discussion My New Media Centre Including Music
"Thanks Zachary
The main page is just a custom page using the wide top and two columns beneath, all…"
yesterday
John Bizley replied to John Bizley's discussion Added My 'Facebook Style' Layout To My Demo Site For Photos
"Thanks Zachary
I will add all the code etc into my demo site once I finish a few tweaks here and th…"
yesterday
Zachary Moonshine replied to John Bizley's discussion Added My 'Facebook Style' Layout To My Demo Site For Photos
"now that is cool man puts the photos big and up top so you can see them and puts comments on the si…"
yesterday
Strumelia replied to soaringeagle's discussion ning to jamroom just got eassier and more powerful
"I'm not having any problems either, in windows/firefox nor Mac/safari."
yesterday
Zachary Moonshine replied to John Bizley's discussion My New Media Centre Including Music
"this looks awesome man i love the layout for this very clean and everything is available "
yesterday
soaringeagle replied to soaringeagle's discussion ning to jamroom just got eassier and more powerful
"yeA its weird its random it happens a whole lot just not every time"
yesterday
More…