Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

Curious why it is that the latest activity feed on my page seems to be selective in what latest activity it shows. Glancing at it today it appears as though the only thing I've done since Feb 12 is become friends with someone and leave a comment for someone else, where the reality is that I've been involved in dozens of discussions since then and have probably made over 100 replies.

Any ideas why this is?

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey, Jon. I checked your page here on Creators, and it does appear to be adding content to your latest activity stream. If you can share you profile page URL on your network, I can take a look. If you can't share that publicly, a private ticket can helps us set you up with someone to look more closely. 

I guess one thing I would ask is if it possible that your content was deleted from the activity feed by anyone? That's just one idea that pops in my head right away. That could explain it. But, that's probably a longshot. 

• Hi Eric. Thanks for the reply. The My Page I'm thinking of is actually from a ning network I belong to (but am not an admin). Here's the link.

http://www.30bananasaday.com/profile/JonFergus

I guess one thing I would ask is if it possible that your content was deleted from the activity feed by anyone?

Don't think that's possible. I just made a few replies in the last hour and none of them show up on my feed.

• Hmmm. That does seem weird. I am going to have to do some testing. I'm just not sure yet. 

• Thanks. Let me know if you find anything.

• I am completely stumped, Jon. I figured it was a caching issue, but I did some clearing on our side and checked everything I can think of, and I still can't seem to make your existing content register on your own activity feed on your MyPage. I hate to say it, but I might need you to move this up to a higher power. Oy. I just can't seem to figure this out. I even did some testing, and new content shows up on your feed as far as I can tell. The only thing I keep coming back to is that it must have been removed from your feed, but only you could do that. So, I am stuck. I will check again in the morning. 

• Haha... didn't expect to stump you with this one. I'll be very interested to know what's up if you (or higher powers) figure it out.

Thanks again for helping.

This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

Kos replied to Seth Regan's discussion Network down... AGAIN?!?!?!??!
"Seth you do realize you're preaching to choir here b/c Ning is not involved in the forums..........…"
1 hour ago
Kos replied to Seth Regan's discussion Migration from a broken 2.0 to 3.0
"1.  I lost no content and all my members made it ro 3.0 just fine.
2.  Yes some things are missing…"
1 hour ago
Seth Regan replied to steve davies's discussion Can't sign out of my site etc
"I'm not paying anymore till it's fixed."
3 hours ago
Seth Regan replied to Seth Regan's discussion Network down... AGAIN?!?!?!??!
"I'm just gonna keep making a big stink about it.... cuz well... it STINKS!"
3 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Seth Regan's discussion Network down... AGAIN?!?!?!??!
"Yeah, I have said the same thing on the FB page. One of my competitors was closing and I was poised…"
3 hours ago
Steve C replied to steve davies's discussion Can't sign out of my site etc
"We're paying for a service that doesn't care."
3 hours ago
"Oh and now they wanna raise prices?!?!?!"
3 hours ago
"I've lost more than that... I've lost MEMBERS which I've worked very hard to get to join. I've lost…"
3 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Seth Regan's discussion Migration from a broken 2.0 to 3.0
"3.0 is still missing a lot of features. They never finished developing it. :/ This doesn't answer y…"
3 hours ago
Seth Regan replied to The Ning Team's discussion Notice of 2016 Storage Limit and Pricing Plan Changes
"You're raising pricing while 2.0 hasn't even been working right for weeks???? Are you insane?
Get m…"
3 hours ago
Seth Regan replied to Crystal's discussion It's Time - Creators 3.0 Launches Wednesday - UPDATE - It's LIVE!
"Are you going to finally fix 2.0? My network is STILL having 500 Error issues."
3 hours ago
Seth Regan replied to steve davies's discussion Can't sign out of my site etc
"Are we to ask all of our members to "try a different browser"? NO! This should just WORK! It's utte…"
3 hours ago
Just Asking replied to Seth Regan's discussion Network down... AGAIN?!?!?!??!
"*Like* *Like* *Like* *Like* *Like* 
Ditto that. I've lost more than a week because of these errors,…"
3 hours ago
Kos replied to steve davies's discussion Can't sign out of my site etc
"File a ticket online (if you can't on your website) http://ec2-75-101-132-140.compute-1.amazonaws.c…"
3 hours ago
Jim Gramza replied to steve davies's discussion Can't sign out of my site etc
"Won't even let me send a ticket."
4 hours ago
Jim Gramza replied to steve davies's discussion Can't sign out of my site etc
"You got that right!"
4 hours ago
Jim Gramza replied to Traddie's discussion Can't Sign in or out of my Network, or add blogs
"We are having the same issues. I'm signed in, but can't sign out. Can't even send a message to anot…"
4 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion (Ning 2 & 3) welcome / sign-in and sign-up pop-up module. Updated May 1, 2016
"Updated May 1, 2016.  Now even if a visitor closes the module it will reopen every 15, 30, 45 or 60…"
5 hours ago
Garfield Archivist replied to Traddie's discussion Can't Sign in or out of my Network, or add blogs
"This is happening to several others today (May Day) over at the following discussion click here"
6 hours ago
Garfield Archivist replied to steve davies's discussion Can't sign out of my site etc
"FYI, there is another discussion started today by Traddie on the same issue. Click here
You can try…"
6 hours ago
More…