Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

Curious why it is that the latest activity feed on my page seems to be selective in what latest activity it shows. Glancing at it today it appears as though the only thing I've done since Feb 12 is become friends with someone and leave a comment for someone else, where the reality is that I've been involved in dozens of discussions since then and have probably made over 100 replies.

Any ideas why this is?

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey, Jon. I checked your page here on Creators, and it does appear to be adding content to your latest activity stream. If you can share you profile page URL on your network, I can take a look. If you can't share that publicly, a private ticket can helps us set you up with someone to look more closely. 

I guess one thing I would ask is if it possible that your content was deleted from the activity feed by anyone? That's just one idea that pops in my head right away. That could explain it. But, that's probably a longshot. 

• Hi Eric. Thanks for the reply. The My Page I'm thinking of is actually from a ning network I belong to (but am not an admin). Here's the link.

http://www.30bananasaday.com/profile/JonFergus

I guess one thing I would ask is if it possible that your content was deleted from the activity feed by anyone?

Don't think that's possible. I just made a few replies in the last hour and none of them show up on my feed.

• Hmmm. That does seem weird. I am going to have to do some testing. I'm just not sure yet. 

• Thanks. Let me know if you find anything.

• I am completely stumped, Jon. I figured it was a caching issue, but I did some clearing on our side and checked everything I can think of, and I still can't seem to make your existing content register on your own activity feed on your MyPage. I hate to say it, but I might need you to move this up to a higher power. Oy. I just can't seem to figure this out. I even did some testing, and new content shows up on your feed as far as I can tell. The only thing I keep coming back to is that it must have been removed from your feed, but only you could do that. So, I am stuck. I will check again in the morning. 

• Haha... didn't expect to stump you with this one. I'll be very interested to know what's up if you (or higher powers) figure it out.

Thanks again for helping.

This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

Strumelia replied to John McDonald's discussion INTRODUCING NING 3.0: THE RE-IMAGINING OF OUR PRODUCT
"Is Glam/Mode/Ning letting Ning just fall off a cliff?
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/creators.ning.c…"
4 hours ago
Donna Mac replied to Tim Atkinson's discussion My letter to Jason Rosenthal
"NICE JOB"
4 hours ago
Strumelia replied to Tim Atkinson's discussion My letter to Jason Rosenthal
"Well done Tim."
4 hours ago
Tim Atkinson replied to John McDonald's discussion INTRODUCING NING 3.0: THE RE-IMAGINING OF OUR PRODUCT
"I've written to the boss - I suggest you do too....

http://creators.ning.com/forum/topics/my-lette…"
4 hours ago
Strumelia replied to Allison Leahy's discussion What are you most excited about?
"'Very shortly'...?     2.0 was supposedly going to be discontinued in Summer 2013 when 3.0 was fini…"
4 hours ago
steve replied to Allison Leahy's discussion What are you most excited about?
"its brilliant work, but whats the point when N2 is going to be discontinued very shortly and you wi…"
4 hours ago
steve replied to John McDonald's discussion INTRODUCING NING 3.0: THE RE-IMAGINING OF OUR PRODUCT
"I think its becoming very obvious that they dont want our kind here anymore.. They want people like…"
4 hours ago
Tim Atkinson replied to Tim Atkinson's discussion My letter to Jason Rosenthal
"Sorry if you saw an early version of this - I forgot how lousy an iPad is for a long rant....."
6 hours ago
Chazz replied to John McDonald's discussion INTRODUCING NING 3.0: THE RE-IMAGINING OF OUR PRODUCT
"That is a question that I think we are all asking."
13 hours ago
Pat Howlett replied to John McDonald's discussion INTRODUCING NING 3.0: THE RE-IMAGINING OF OUR PRODUCT
"Does anyone know where the light switch is?"
13 hours ago
JFarrow replied to John McDonald's discussion INTRODUCING NING 3.0: THE RE-IMAGINING OF OUR PRODUCT
"ironic or moronic?  probably a dash of both"
13 hours ago
Jens replied to John McDonald's discussion INTRODUCING NING 3.0: THE RE-IMAGINING OF OUR PRODUCT
"Really ironically!"
13 hours ago
Strumelia replied to Allison Leahy's discussion Changes to Ning 3.0 Based on Your Feedback
"Steve, this is also an enlightening discussion, from a year ago as well:
http://creators.ning.com/a…"
23 hours ago
Strumelia replied to Allison Leahy's discussion Changes to Ning 3.0 Based on Your Feedback
"Steve, if you read this discussion from start to finish:
http://creators.ning.com/announcements-fro…"
yesterday
steve replied to Aubrey Williams's discussion How to get networking members interacting with each other?
"Blimey thats a bit of a "How long is a piece of string" question is that Aubrey.. Depends what you…"
yesterday
steve replied to Allison Leahy's discussion Changes to Ning 3.0 Based on Your Feedback
"I think it was here i got my information from, this is an update and you will see from the heading…"
yesterday
steve replied to Allison Leahy's discussion Changes to Ning 3.0 Based on Your Feedback
"Fear is a terrible thing Terry, specially if you have a Ning 2 which may be close to renewal, a sto…"
yesterday
Terry Henderson replied to Allison Leahy's discussion Changes to Ning 3.0 Based on Your Feedback
"Thanks - but don't worry about me - I can give as good as I get if I felt someone was trying to bul…"
yesterday
Terry Henderson replied to Allison Leahy's discussion Changes to Ning 3.0 Based on Your Feedback
"I just looked up my old email - on 3/14/14 I got an email saying 3.0 Phase One was ready and my sit…"
yesterday
"I believe you Terry- I have heard now and then of inconsistencies in Ning payment support (or non-s…"
yesterday
More…