Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

Replies

• NC for Hire

Nice start Charles.  Not sure exactly what it is but i can imagine a lot of great maps and great digests are in your future.  Good luck!

• Hi JFarrow

Thanks for checking my site out.
  • Woah. This is cool. I've never seen a Ning Network used this way.The second I landed on your site, I totally got the concept and knew what you were doing (which is oddly rare with Ning sites) and it was easy to find the info I needed to. 

The only feedback I have is that you may want to simplify your menu. Ditch about half of it because that will confuse most players. The fewer options people have, the less they have to think and the happier/ more likely to follow through they are. The drop down on the about us tab is especially bewildering to me. I saw the "payment" link and went "Aha! They want money." Which you don't, not from your players, but I only know that because I cared enough to click and read. Most people won't. Try to put only essential links in your main menu, so it's intuitive. If you need to, you can create pages with more links after the menu link... you know, maybe rather than breaking it down in the menu, have a "play with us" and a "work with us" tab. The work with us tab would break down all the ways people can partner with you.

Also, the home tab and sign up tabs are redundant... just remove them, IMO. The "My profile" isn't beneficial to non-members... does Ning 3 let you hide tabs from non-members? If so, you should. Contact might be better under "about." And, while photos seem to be an integral part of your games, I think you'd do better to add a photo stream to the home page (You have one but it's called prizes?) and include a link to upload photos below the profile button- again, for members only if possible. Hmm... unless your goal with photos is for you to have people look at yours for the sake of getting clues. In which case, maybe you should have that link go directly to your "Game Master's" photos rather than the general pool of photos. 

Anyway, those are just my thoughts. I really like the site overall. It looks like it will be fun for members and profitable as well.

This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

Anam replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Controlling How Many Videos Display When Adding The Lists via Add Content Module
"Wow. You really know your stuff. I went back as a mature student to do a degree in media studies ov…"
30 minutes ago
Anam replied to Yana Ning Support's discussion Video Feature on Ning 3.0 is now available!
"HI John
You have cleared everything up for me, and I really appreciate it.
And I honestly don't kno…"
35 minutes ago
Bizz ( John ) replied to Poppili's discussion Urgently looking for a designer to improve my Ning website design
"Thanks Poppili, for now I create tips and post here to help others with their sites and can help on…"
7 hours ago
Bizz ( John ) replied to Yana Ning Support's discussion Video Feature on Ning 3.0 is now available!
"Hi Anam
I know exactly what you mean for the videos. By default the add content modules for the vid…"
9 hours ago
Bizz ( John ) replied to CZG's discussion My Page Comment Box Posting Issue
"This might be because you are just adding a general comment wall, for the members pages you should…"
9 hours ago
Anam replied to Yana Ning Support's discussion Video Feature on Ning 3.0 is now available!
"Back again :). I had abandoned the idea of using the Video feature but i'm trying it out again. Whe…"
14 hours ago
Kos replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion Ning 2Q 2017 plan!
"Douwe themes are no more than layout.  Navigation above, below the header or along side.  The desig…"
17 hours ago
Douwe Dronkert replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion Ning 2Q 2017 plan!
"Hi Kyryl,
Just to add to this. Great when you offer more themes! Just to make sure: if new themes b…"
19 hours ago
Poppili replied to Poppili's discussion Urgently looking for a designer to improve my Ning website design
"your website looks great..
I guess I'll have a deeper look at the design studio
do you do design fo…"
yesterday
Bizz ( John ) replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Videos Playing In Activity Feed, check it out on my site, Now shows photos to ( Updated: 27-04-17 )
"Well this is all working really nice now especially the photos, give it  a try. Click on a photo in…"
yesterday
Bizz ( John ) replied to Poppili's discussion Urgently looking for a designer to improve my Ning website design
"Just thought I would say that the new Ning Team are going to be updating the themes as mentioned in…"
yesterday
George Swann replied to Poppili's discussion Urgently looking for a designer to improve my Ning website design
"Looks relatively straightforward to me.  I have a couple of friends with current Wix sites that do…"
yesterday
Naveen Jain replied to Dan Lee's discussion I Will Design Your Ning Network To Make it Look More Professional
"Do you have example of ning site that you have designed?"
yesterday
Kos replied to Poppili's discussion Urgently looking for a designer to improve my Ning website design
"Good luck w/that.  Been there; done that.  Never again"
yesterday
Ning via Facebook

#createwithNING #plan Need publicity, fans and high life? Follow your dreams with really great…

George Swann replied to Poppili's discussion Urgently looking for a designer to improve my Ning website design
"Poppili, you're right about our sites needing to have a fresh modern look.  Need things to both loo…"
yesterday
George Swann replied to Dan Lee's discussion I Will Design Your Ning Network To Make it Look More Professional
"Deeday won't even let you see the source code...definitely not ning...lol
Bearcreek looks like a wi…"
yesterday
Kos replied to Poppili's discussion Urgently looking for a designer to improve my Ning website design
"Poppili You might want to post this over at the Hire a Creator group. "
yesterday
More…