Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

Hello Creators! Does anyone know if it's possible to move the label created with the text badge in members categories below the pictures? Now they overlay with the pics hiding half of it. 

NOW:

Desired:

thank you in advance.

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oh john you are so kind, thank you. I will implement those lines asap and let you know. Thank you again. Let me know if I can help you with yiur network, some graphic maybe
              • Home page looks perfect! great job John! you can check it out on www.community.collengworld.com

Even Members page looks ok now! the only think is tha now members are ordered in 2 columns and not 3 anymore, leaving a lot of space on the right.

• The width adjustment didn't take affect for the page, try changing the part which has 32.33333333% to this code.

@media only screen and ( min-width:769px ){
                  .span16 .mediumMatrix .matrix-itemFluid.membersListPage-user {
                      width: 32.333333333333%!important;}
                  }

• Amazing, you absolutely made my day! Thank you! As I said let me know if I can be of any help for you.

• Great Giovanni pleased to see we got there for you. You are most welcome and glad I could help.

John :-)

• For all creators of NING 3 that may be interested in moving members categories at the bottom of the user pic. This is the cutom CSS code made by John:

/* ADJUSTMENT FOR AVATAR TEXT BADGES */

.profileCoverArea-avatar .avatar-badgeText { width:90px!important; position:relative;
    }
    .membersListPage-user .avatar-90 {
    width: auto;
    }
    .membersListPage-user .media-img{
    max-width: 25%;
    }
    .membersListPage-user .avatar-badgeText{
    position: relative
    }
    /* Adds a bit of padding around the text, you can leave this out if you prefer or change the values. 6px is the amount from the top and the 2px is for either side*/
    .membersListPage-user .avatar-badgeTextLabel {
    padding:6px 2px;
    }
    .avatar-badgeText-48{
    position:relative;
    width:48px;
    }

.matrix-itemFixed.membersSection-avatar .avatar-badgeText{
    width:96px;position:relative;
    }
    .matrix-itemFixed.membersSection-avatar {
    display: inline-table !important;float:none;
    }
    .membersSection-largeAvatars.membersSection-5Rows {
    max-height: 100%;
    }

.membersListPage .matrix-itemFluid{
    float:none; display:inline-table}

@media only screen and ( min-width:769px ){
    .span16 .mediumMatrix .matrix-itemFluid.membersListPage-user {
    width: 32.333333333333%!important;}
    }
    @media only screen and ( min-width:480px ) and ( max-width:769px ){
    .tablet16 .mediumMatrix .matrix-itemFluid.membersListPage-user {width:49%!important}
    }

/* END AVATAR ADJUSTMENTS */

This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

Poppili replied to Poppili's discussion Urgently looking for a designer to improve my Ning website design
"your website looks great..
I guess I'll have a deeper look at the design studio
do you do design fo…"
4 hours ago
Bizz ( John ) replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Videos Playing In Activity Feed, check it out on my site, Now shows photos to ( Updated: 27-04-17 )
"Well this is all working really nice now especially the photos, give it  a try. Click on a photo in…"
8 hours ago
Bizz ( John ) replied to Poppili's discussion Urgently looking for a designer to improve my Ning website design
"Just thought I would say that the new Ning Team are going to be updating the themes as mentioned in…"
8 hours ago
George Swann replied to Poppili's discussion Urgently looking for a designer to improve my Ning website design
"Looks relatively straightforward to me.  I have a couple of friends with current Wix sites that do…"
11 hours ago
Naveen Jain replied to Dan Lee's discussion I Will Design Your Ning Network To Make it Look More Professional
"Do you have example of ning site that you have designed?"
13 hours ago
Kos replied to Poppili's discussion Urgently looking for a designer to improve my Ning website design
"Good luck w/that.  Been there; done that.  Never again"
13 hours ago
Ning via Facebook

#createwithNING #plan Need publicity, fans and high life? Follow your dreams with really great…

George Swann replied to Poppili's discussion Urgently looking for a designer to improve my Ning website design
"Poppili, you're right about our sites needing to have a fresh modern look.  Need things to both loo…"
16 hours ago
George Swann replied to Dan Lee's discussion I Will Design Your Ning Network To Make it Look More Professional
"Deeday won't even let you see the source code...definitely not ning...lol
Bearcreek looks like a wi…"
17 hours ago
Kos replied to Poppili's discussion Urgently looking for a designer to improve my Ning website design
"Poppili You might want to post this over at the Hire a Creator group. "
19 hours ago
Dan Lee replied to Dan Lee's discussion I Will Design Your Ning Network To Make it Look More Professional
"No it not."
yesterday
Dan Lee replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Adjusting Your Videos List Page Metadata Section Colours
"THIS CODE DIDN'T CHANGE THE COLOR FOR MY SITE"
yesterday
Dan Lee replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Adjusting Your Videos List Page Metadata Section Colours
"OK, I FOUND IT :)"
yesterday
Alliance replied to Dan Lee's discussion I Will Design Your Ning Network To Make it Look More Professional
"http://deeday504.com/ is a NING site?"
yesterday
Bizz ( John ) replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Video Issues Again For Embed Videos Showing Blank Box
"Here you go Dan this should fix you up
http://creators.ning.com/forum/topics/adjusting-your-videos-&he...;"
yesterday
Dan Lee replied to Dan Lee's discussion I Will Design Your Ning Network To Make it Look More Professional
yesterday
Hantz Jeanlouis is now a member of Ning Creators Network
yesterday
Traddie replied to Dan Lee's discussion I Will Design Your Ning Network To Make it Look More Professional
"Do you have examples of other sites you have designed?"
yesterday
Bizz ( John ) replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Video Issues Again For Embed Videos Showing Blank Box
"I have a fix for this. Will post it as a tip when home later this evening.
John :-)"
yesterday
More…