Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

Replies

• Nice.  Makes me think they're here to stay.  Otherwise why bother.

• NC for Hire

they just needed a little nudging.... 

• True, a step in the right direction.

• Yes it looks very nice, although the time spent doing that might have been better spent on getting the platform features sorted out first and iron out the current issues plus bit more Q&A testing.

• "Although the time spent doing that might have been better spent on getting the platform features sorted out first and iron out the current issues plus bit more Q&A testing."

Exactly. They need to be focusing on maintaining their current customers before taking on new ones. Don't mind the new features but they are rushing them out with pretty common mistakes that could be avoided with proper testing. Curious to see if we get a Q1 update soon.

• I'd cut 'em a break.  It's nothing in depth, doesn't require a Developer to throw it up and let's face it - they need to attract new customers.  We're still seeing a few people leave.  Have to replace them.

• the image  shows the guy adding shopping cart and search feature tohis ning site..  hehe  if only

• ha ha well spotted 

#falseadvertising ;)

• The growth on that big N looks like it should be lanced.  ;D

This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

Bizz ( John ) replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Video Issues Again For Embed Videos Showing Blank Box
"Well I do believe this has been fixed now. Just added a video via an embed from youtube and the ima…"
13 hours ago
Bizz ( John ) replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Videos Playing In Activity Feed, check it out on my site ( Updated: 25-04-17 )
"Thanks, will share it once I get a few little options finished like adding it's own comment contain…"
14 hours ago
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Videos Playing In Activity Feed, check it out on my site ( Updated: 25-04-17 )
"Wow that is killer Jon!  How did you do that?"
15 hours ago
Bizz ( John ) replied to Erika Hoff Holmgren's discussion How do I edit my opening posts on the forum? Sticky options?
"To edit a post you first open it then in the top right before the +icon you will see a pencil icon,…"
17 hours ago
Ning via Facebook

#NINGread Blogging is an extremely inspiring activity, especially when you can make a buck with…

Kos replied to Thisisbully's discussion Chat is available on 3.0
"Well thank goodness for updating the servers b/c it worked perfectly all day.  I'm sooo happy!  Tha…"
22 hours ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Thisisbully's discussion Chat is available on 3.0
"Hi there,
Only the server part has been updated by the admins so the performance could have increas…"
yesterday
Solveig Parekh Bock is now a member of Ning Creators Network
yesterday
Steve C replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion Ning 2Q 2017 plan!
"Thank you! That's how it was from 2009 to recently, but the system must have reset it and I forgot…"
yesterday
Bizz ( John ) replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Video Issues Again For Embed Videos Showing Blank Box
"When is this going to be fixed? Been a while now as it's not just the image not displaying ( by the…"
yesterday
Kos replied to Thisisbully's discussion Chat is available on 3.0
"Kryrl I could be speaking too soon (hope not!) but it appears someone did something b/c Chat is now…"
yesterday
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion Ning 2Q 2017 plan!
"Hi Steve,
We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing such an issue but you can control the orde…"
yesterday
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Ian's discussion Side Backgound Image keeps shrinking and orienting left & animated gif header isn't working
"Hi there,
We are sorry for the inconveniences, and yes you are right this issue isn't connected wit…"
Monday
Oleksii is now a member of Ning Creators Network
Monday
Steve C replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion Ning 2Q 2017 plan!
"I'm having a HUGE problem with blog comments on my Ning 2 site. It used to be that blog comments po…"
Monday
Ning via Facebook

#inspirewithNING #success Explore new horizons with NING and NING Creators Network! Find your…

Bizz ( John ) replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Videos Playing In Activity Feed, check it out on my site ( Updated: 25-04-17 )
"Would be interested to hear if anyone has tried this and encountered any problems. Works fine for m…"
Friday
Bizz ( John ) replied to Annabel Gregory's discussion Events on Ning3
"Glad to help for a temporary fix until Ning adds this option. By the way if you want to see it work…"
Friday
Annabel Gregory replied to Annabel Gregory's discussion Events on Ning3
"Thanks, John - I will try your tip. I do hope Ning will make this unnecessary soon, though!"
Friday
Annabel Gregory replied to Annabel Gregory's discussion Events on Ning3
"Thank you, Kyryl, I look forward to hearing from you."
Friday
More…