Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

Replies

• Hi there!

As we can see your events page is pointing to the www.windrushtri.co.uk/page/events which is the page but not the events feature itself.
    In order to display the events feature there please go to Tabs&Pages, find the events page and change the "Link to Existing Page" to /events.

If that is not what you are talking about please let us know.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• Hi Kyryl

This is not what im talking about, that is our own tab that just happens to be called events.

Events in the Ning event feature are missing.

All events posted last Sunday disappeared yesterday.

However events posted before then or today still show.

http://www.windrushtri.co.uk/events/event/listUpcoming

We need the events that were previously posted back to get the RSVP information.

• Hi there!

Thanks for specifying the information. We have filed the report to our tech team, as soon as the issue will be resolved we would send the email to the Nc's email address.

Apologize for the inconveniences.

Best wishes,

Ning Team.

• I raised a support ticket with Ning about this, got precisely nowhere so recreated my events.

However now my new events are having problems, with some users unable to RSVP

I need some feedback on any progress being made on investigating the problem with events currently.

• Hi!
      We are sorry for delayed reply!
      This issue is still being investigated,our tech team is fighting with this issues on the page. As soon as it will be fixed we will create a post here on Creators. We do apologies for that.
      Thanks for staying with us.
      Regards,
      Ning Team

This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

Bizz ( John ) replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion How To Add A Popular Blogs Module ( ver1 )
"Thanks Kos
I will add one for forums and articles as well as it works virtually the same."
3 hours ago
Maureen Jansen is now a member of Ning Creators Network
3 hours ago
Kos replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion How To Add A Popular Blogs Module ( ver1 )
"I think there are a lot of people who will love this tip.  Displaying the most popular 'anything' i…"
9 hours ago
Kos replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Enhance Your Social Channels Player ( All code I have used on my site )
"I wonder if Ning is taking notes.  *lol*   Thanks John!"
11 hours ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to David's discussion When are cancelled sites deleted?
"Hi David,
Your network right now is on pending cancellation. The page that you can see at the momen…"
17 hours ago
Kos replied to Diane Chojnowski's discussion Need help using CSS to change group owner
"That's fantastic!  That's the nice thing a/b having Creators here.  Sometimes it helps to just brai…"
18 hours ago
Thisisbully replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Why I Have Been Adding A Lot Of Photos To My Site
"Nice finally"
19 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski replied to Diane Chojnowski's discussion Need help using CSS to change group owner
"Thanks Jen for your brainstorming. We were able to fix the problem with a work-around.
We had the o…"
20 hours ago
Tommy Gene and Kirsten Izatt joined Ning Creators Network
yesterday
Porter Davis is now a member of Tips and advice.
yesterday
Porter Davis is now a member of Ning Creators Network
yesterday
Kate Ning Support replied to complience's discussion Ning Woahs.. My events have vanished
"Hi!We are sorry for delayed reply!This issue is still being investigated,our tech team is fighting…"
yesterday
complience replied to complience's discussion Ning Woahs.. My events have vanished
"I raised a support ticket with Ning about this, got precisely nowhere so recreated my events.
Howev…"
yesterday
Kos replied to Sheila Hollinger's discussion NING Newb Q.
"Yeah, no.  It's got to be something else.  I now have removed all CSS from the site, did a hard ref…"
Sunday
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Winter Wong's discussion Tapatalk for Ning app is now available on iPhone App Store
"are you no longer supporting Ning for Tapatalk?"
Saturday
Bizz ( John ) replied to Sheila Hollinger's discussion NING Newb Q.
"Hi Kos
What is messing up your photos in the member profile page is the flex slider code which is n…"
Saturday
"Kyryl I may have to.  We'll see."
Saturday
"Well this is screwy.  I 'disabled' all my CSS (theme and global) and removed my lower custom code. …"
Saturday
Anam replied to Kos's discussion Trouble With Cometchat or Just Me?
"Edit..I got private message. Sorry if I was a bit grumpy earlier. it's not your fault the product i…"
Saturday
CometChat replied to Kos's discussion Trouble With Cometchat or Just Me?
"Hello,
I have informed the team regarding the issues as well as your suggestions. I have also sent…"
Saturday
More…