Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

Replies

• Hi there!

As we can see your events page is pointing to the www.windrushtri.co.uk/page/events which is the page but not the events feature itself.
    In order to display the events feature there please go to Tabs&Pages, find the events page and change the "Link to Existing Page" to /events.

If that is not what you are talking about please let us know.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• Hi Kyryl

This is not what im talking about, that is our own tab that just happens to be called events.

Events in the Ning event feature are missing.

All events posted last Sunday disappeared yesterday.

However events posted before then or today still show.

http://www.windrushtri.co.uk/events/event/listUpcoming

We need the events that were previously posted back to get the RSVP information.

• Hi there!

Thanks for specifying the information. We have filed the report to our tech team, as soon as the issue will be resolved we would send the email to the Nc's email address.

Apologize for the inconveniences.

Best wishes,

Ning Team.

• I raised a support ticket with Ning about this, got precisely nowhere so recreated my events.

However now my new events are having problems, with some users unable to RSVP

I need some feedback on any progress being made on investigating the problem with events currently.

• Hi!
      We are sorry for delayed reply!
      This issue is still being investigated,our tech team is fighting with this issues on the page. As soon as it will be fixed we will create a post here on Creators. We do apologies for that.
      Thanks for staying with us.
      Regards,
      Ning Team

This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

Saurabh replied to Saurabh's discussion Has any one created android ios mobile app ning 3.0
"no one ?"
21 minutes ago
Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied to Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's discussion Now I cannot save anything on my network!
"Infact the 'save button is not even reacting when you click on it most of the times! The problem st…"
7 hours ago
Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied to Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's discussion Now I cannot save anything on my network!
"Yes, I got this reply from you...
Thanks for contacting us.
We have tested the network and especial…"
9 hours ago
Bizz ( John ) replied to Martin Buzz's discussion Can I limit number of Photos uploaded?
"Hi Martin, do you mean in total or just the amount being uploaded at one time ?"
16 hours ago
Bizz ( John ) replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Why Are The Events Not Listing The Same Way As UpComing In My Events Or Categories ?
"Thanks for the reply Kyrl, I think this is a priority to do as  the way it stands at the moment if…"
16 hours ago
Kos replied to FedMedic's discussion Members only page is seen by everyone
"We had over 17,000 posts, not including comments.  No way!  lol"
16 hours ago
Kos replied to Martin Buzz's discussion Can I limit number of Photos uploaded?
"I'm sure there's a way, although I can't say that I've seen it.  If you can't locate it with a sear…"
16 hours ago
FedMedic replied to FedMedic's discussion Members only page is seen by everyone
"Agreed, it would be hard to leave it behind, however, I could leave it up to our members to manuall…"
17 hours ago
"The big problem is leaving so much data behind.  Not all the json files function on export so you w…"
17 hours ago
FedMedic replied to FedMedic's discussion Members only page is seen by everyone
"Yeah, that's what I thought and I agree with you. That canned "cache" excuse is wearing a tad thin.…"
17 hours ago
"Yes, it's displaying.  Tell Ning to drop the canned 'cache' excuse and get off their backside.  You…"
17 hours ago
Pat Howlett replied to medicsindex's discussion Ning Wants old Members Back !!! and ,,
"Well it worked on me :]
Saw that new ownership had arrived, saw them taking responsibility for wher…"
18 hours ago
Pat Howlett replied to Pat Howlett's discussion talkfunnels.com is Live!
"Gota share how fun it is again to be building a community of like minded folk -  I've missed it gre…"
18 hours ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's discussion Now I cannot save anything on my network!
"Hi there,
Please check your email address, we have sent the reply on your ticket.
And apologies for…"
yesterday
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Why Are The Events Not Listing The Same Way As UpComing In My Events Or Categories ?
"Hi John,
The task to change the logic of event appearing has been already created however as curren…"
yesterday
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Yana Ning Support's discussion CAPTCHA - NO BOTS AND SPAMMY CONTENT
"Hi there,
It seems that for some reason domain blockage hasn't worked out for that user specificall…"
yesterday
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Lisa's discussion WHOLE SITE COMPLETELY VANISHED PLEASE HELP - URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED
"Hi Lisa,
Sorry but unfortunately, we don't know why exactly the domain mapping has stopped working…"
yesterday
Howard Sands replied to Bryce Rubio's discussion A Follow-Up Message from our CEO
"Agreed. I hope the idea gets some traction. "
yesterday
Kristin replied to Bryce Rubio's discussion A Follow-Up Message from our CEO
"I am a long time customer, at least I think so, started my "main" community back in 2009. I am wond…"
yesterday
Daniel DePeuter is now a member of Ning Creators Network
yesterday
More…