Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

On the Ning Nang Nong

On the Ning Nang Nong
Where the Cows go Bong!
And the Monkeys all say Boo!
There's a Nong Nang Ning
Where the trees go Ping!
And the tea pots Jibber Jabber Joo.

On the Nong Ning Nang
All the mice go Clang!
And you just can't catch 'em when they do!
So it's Ning Nang Nong!
Cows go Bong!
Nong Nang Ning!
Trees go Ping!
Nong Ning Nang!
The mice go Clang!

What a noisy place to belong,
Is the Ning Nang Ning Nang Nong!!

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

Kos replied to John Bizley's discussion Updated Video Listing Page: with a few little nice tweaks added in. Read more..
"Link este no bueno.  Site looks great though"
4 hours ago
Kos replied to Elizabeth's discussion Need Help With Social Sharing Button!
"idk which is your blog page but they should show up on the individual posts themself.  If not, did…"
4 hours ago
hector leonel rivas, Vicente F Gutierrez Oliva and Darren joined Ning Creators Network
4 hours ago
John Bizley replied to John Bizley's discussion How to create unlinked pages in groups
"JF that was an old tip I posted, I have now updated the link to my icreate site with the new update…"
5 hours ago
JFarrow replied to John Bizley's discussion How to create unlinked pages in groups
"link seems to be broken John"
5 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion A tip all Ning3 networks can benefit from. "fluid YouTube, Slideshare & Vimeo Videos"
"That looks really nice, great job John. What I ended up doing was adding a with of 75% instead of u…"
7 hours ago
John Bizley replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion A tip all Ning3 networks can benefit from. "fluid YouTube, Slideshare & Vimeo Videos"
"No worries George, hope you had a great family get-together. Added the code and works great, I adde…"
8 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to Jamie Baker's discussion Happy Holidays Everyone!
"Nice to see you and Jamie, happy holidays :-)"
10 hours ago
Zachary Moonshine replied to JFarrow's discussion New Chat Option for 2.0 and 3.0
"i use it on my ning 3 and its awesome everyone seems to love it "
10 hours ago
Zachary Moonshine replied to JFarrow's discussion New Chat Option for 2.0 and 3.0
"anywhere in custom code, header code, or if u want it on only one page just put it in html widget b…"
10 hours ago
Writer Chick {Diane} replied to Jeffrey Haskins's discussion Just a suggestion...but those who still remain on this sinking ship might want to get together
"I paid by the year, so can't help you. "
11 hours ago
Thiago Santos de Moraes replied to JFarrow's discussion New Chat Option for 2.0 and 3.0
"Where we put the code the embed code (in Ning 2.0 and in Ning 3.0)?"
11 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to Joshua's discussion Is it possible?
"Thank you Jen very nice find! :-) Happy new year... :)"
11 hours ago
Jen replied to Joshua's discussion Is it possible?
"Joshua, Great, Happy New Year to you, too!"
11 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion (TIP N3) Fluid network enhancements for your profileCoverArea img, network header img, group Header image & Social Channels player
"Updated,,, I've added a code to make the Social Channels player Fluid"
13 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion A tip all Ning3 networks can benefit from. "fluid YouTube, Slideshare & Vimeo Videos"
"Okay John the social channel player is now fluid.
Sorry it took so long to get back to you, my fami…"
13 hours ago
Joshua replied to Joshua's discussion Is it possible?
"Thanks Jen.  This is helpful.  Happy New Year to you."
14 hours ago
Luke Jones replied to John Bizley's discussion Added My 'Facebook Style' Layout To My Demo Site For Photos ( Code Now Available )
"Now that is a good idea John :) I've got to say I like your ning tip's and help :) "
14 hours ago
Jen replied to Joshua's discussion Is it possible?
"Hi Joshua,
No, it is not possible to stop people, entirely. However, the right-click will help with…"
yesterday
Fire-Tech replied to Joshua's discussion Is it possible?
"I didn't mean you. Just saying in general. If anyone has any Firebug skills, they can take anything…"
yesterday
More…