I would like to have site catagories in my photo album.

Decking Photos

Garden Design Photos

Landscape Photos

I would then like to have the different snap shots on each gallery on the home page. Selected of course from Features Layout, at present it has only one icon for photos...

Is this possible? Any Ideas?

cheers

Karl

http://www.deckingnetwork.co.uk

Tags: NING, Photos, catagories, decking, network

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love this idea! Can you do something with this by using Tags? I wonder... Categories would be best tho, I agree! 

I tried, but it wouldnt work. I called the first tag Photos and the network understood and renamed it photos-1, when I added the page on features set up it wasnt a photo gallery?

Hey NING, any ideas?

cheers

K

Is there any news from NING on this ?

cheers Guys

Karl

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Iori Tatsuguchi replied to Rainer Glaap's discussion 'Heartbleed, MITM - Security Issues'
"Interesting.. Thanks for letting me know! This one's better be lie or I'm going to have…"
17 minutes ago
Alexander replied to Alexander's discussion 'Goodbye for now.'
"I'm try different options right now - bit by bit I will be adding extras which will incur…"
36 minutes ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Alexander's discussion 'eBay text editor available in iOS 7 on iPad.'
"Tinymce is a universal standard across all web browsers but I see where it can become pretty huge.…"
1 hour ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Just Asking's discussion 'Need help defeating image crawler...'
"There is in fact a simple fix for this. Image crawlers have to search public content. If…"
1 hour ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Rowald's discussion 'Fase 2'
"It's a really good source it was updated recently."
1 hour ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Elshara Silverheart's discussion 'How Do You Use Articles On Your Site?'
"Here's a little tip. Do you want articles to display on your profile? Go to your site…"
1 hour ago
FedMedic replied to FedMedic's discussion 'Critique my 3.0'
"Thank you. Yes, I did change it"
1 hour ago
Just Asking replied to FedMedic's discussion 'Critique my 3.0'
"Is this current?  The background I just saw was gray... nothing outlandish at all.…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service