Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

Replies

• NC for Hire

I have also submited a ticket for my client's site here which is under construction.

• Do we have the solution why do you have an idea?

• NC for Hire

You got to submit a ticket via dashboard. One of the executives will contact you and find the solution.

• NC for Hire

This is so easy however, it's not happening from there.

• I cant see 

• Hey, rahmet! For newer Mini, Plus and Pro networks it is not possible to remove the "Powered by Ning" messaging from the footer. We believe that our exceptional uptime (99.999% this year so far) and performance will inspire confidence in your community that you have chosen a safe and scalable platform to build your social website. Keeping our brand on your page also helps us in our business because it is a critical component to the measurement practices of our industry.

• Wow.....!!! I dislike this to every extent..... So much for Ning.... I'm an old user of Ning... So I don't have this problem... But listen up closely Ning, If ever I am faced with this same breech in WHITELABELING I will not only close my account but... By every extent of the law... I will demand my subcription fees!
      • I could care less about your boasting of uptimes..... That's what I pay $600.00 A YEEAAAAARRRRRR FORRRRR!!!!!! I expect you all do to nothing less than what I PAY FOR!!! $600.00 ain't easy to come by and throw out the window on some Internet company that will not do say they say!!!! ..... I'm still APPALLED AT WHAT I'VE JUST READ!!!!!
        • +1 Well said!

• Thank you Jords, I'm still waiting on some damn comment from these folks at NING! I want to hear from the horses mouth what the hell they are thinking?... It's not as if they are guessing this would PISS CLIENTS OFF!!!! STOP BEING DAMN GREEDY!!! OR YOU'LL LOSE WHAT EVER CLIENTS YOU DO HAVE!!!! I DON'T PAY BUNDLES OF MONEY TO SOME ONLINE COMPANY JUST FOR THEM TO TELL MY POTENTIAL COMPETITION WHO'S BROWSING MY SITE... HOW THEY TOO CAN STEAL MY HARD WORKED IDEA AND NETWORK TO MY MEMBERS TO JOIN THEM AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!!!!

RE-FLIPPING-PLY PLEASE SOMEONE FROM NING!!!!! I NEED SOMEONE TO BLAST OUT WOITH WORDS FOR THIS SELFISH ACT OF BUSINESS.." CAUSE YOU AIN'T THINKING ABOUT US! YA THINKING ABOUT YA DAMN SELFISH SELVES!
This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

Zachary Moonshine replied to Zachary Moonshine's discussion How to stop spammers ning 3 ?
"thanx Strumelia i just added some more questions, a sign up quiz and captcha quiz.
hopefully that w…"
1 hour ago
Mary Jane Peterson replied to Mary Jane Peterson's discussion Activity Box
"Thank you"
1 hour ago
Mary Jane Peterson replied to Mary Jane Peterson's discussion Activity Box
"Hello George 

Thank you so much your a star :D as all always "
1 hour ago
Strumelia replied to Zachary Moonshine's discussion How to stop spammers ning 3 ?
"I strongly suggest you set new signups to be 'pending' and require your approval to activate member…"
2 hours ago
Strumelia replied to Brandon Owens's discussion 3 essential back-end changes that Ning could make to increase Everyone's traffic
"Minutes have actually been done.  !"
2 hours ago
Robert Spencer replied to Brandon Owens's discussion 3 essential back-end changes that Ning could make to increase Everyone's traffic
"...maybe minutes, sometimes seconds.."
6 hours ago
Ofelia B.G. replied to Ofelia B.G.'s discussion Error 500
"I never had that problem before untill now, but yeah i see there is some issues in the server of 2.…"
14 hours ago
ONE HAPPY FAMILY replied to Ning's discussion Introducing Activity Feed Improvements, Including Member Status Updates
"http://zbijadek.ning.com my web no works what is problem I see:
500: Unexpected Error
Please try re…"
15 hours ago
TJ @ jQueryHelp replied to Chris Pileggi's discussion Counting Likes and Comments with PHP? (Ning 2.0)
"That's pretty much most of what I've done all these years - interface Ning sites with external serv…"
15 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to Mary Jane Peterson's discussion Activity Box
"Hi Mary, all fixed... You had it set to only show on profiles."
16 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion A tip all Ning3 networks can benefit from. "fluid YouTube & Vimeo Videos" N3
"I'm sorry Shelly!!!   I've changed the wording in this discussion to make it clearer on what this c…"
16 hours ago
Andrzej Góralczyk replied to Ofelia B.G.'s discussion Error 500
"My network also suffers this error, repeating every few days.Business Dialog, Poland."
16 hours ago
Gina Krupsky replied to Ofelia B.G.'s discussion Error 500
"I have it too. Ugh."
17 hours ago
Vincent Granville replied to Ofelia B.G.'s discussion Error 500
"Yes, two of my Ning networks (one with 40,000 members) experience this for hours pretty much twice…"
17 hours ago
John Bizley replied to Mary Jane Peterson's discussion Activity Box
"You need to add to your homepage, go to your site & pages then click on your homepage in the list,…"
17 hours ago
Kos replied to Ofelia B.G.'s discussion Error 500
"Yes, intermittently on 2.0 (not on 3.0)  Ning needs to fix that server........."
18 hours ago
Shelly Begarowicz replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion A tip all Ning3 networks can benefit from. "fluid YouTube & Vimeo Videos" N3
"For all us CODE CHALLENGED individuals.  This code makes the videos resize themselves according to…"
19 hours ago
o.d. brooks replied to Ofelia B.G.'s discussion Error 500
"The Error 500 message has been happening on and off for the past month or two on the Ning 2 network…"
19 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Brandon Owens's discussion 3 essential back-end changes that Ning could make to increase Everyone's traffic
"haha yea true and jamroom guys are just absolutely amazing and give u absolutely everthing u ask fo…"
20 hours ago
Strumelia replied to Brandon Owens's discussion 3 essential back-end changes that Ning could make to increase Everyone's traffic
"This thread with suggestions is almost three years old now.  You guys keep on dreamin' that happy d…"
20 hours ago
More…