Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

Replies

• NC for Hire

I have also submited a ticket for my client's site here which is under construction.

• Do we have the solution why do you have an idea?

• NC for Hire

You got to submit a ticket via dashboard. One of the executives will contact you and find the solution.

• NC for Hire

This is so easy however, it's not happening from there.

• I cant see 

• Hey, rahmet! For newer Mini, Plus and Pro networks it is not possible to remove the "Powered by Ning" messaging from the footer. We believe that our exceptional uptime (99.999% this year so far) and performance will inspire confidence in your community that you have chosen a safe and scalable platform to build your social website. Keeping our brand on your page also helps us in our business because it is a critical component to the measurement practices of our industry.

• Wow.....!!! I dislike this to every extent..... So much for Ning.... I'm an old user of Ning... So I don't have this problem... But listen up closely Ning, If ever I am faced with this same breech in WHITELABELING I will not only close my account but... By every extent of the law... I will demand my subcription fees!
      • I could care less about your boasting of uptimes..... That's what I pay $600.00 A YEEAAAAARRRRRR FORRRRR!!!!!! I expect you all do to nothing less than what I PAY FOR!!! $600.00 ain't easy to come by and throw out the window on some Internet company that will not do say they say!!!! ..... I'm still APPALLED AT WHAT I'VE JUST READ!!!!!
        • +1 Well said!

• Thank you Jords, I'm still waiting on some damn comment from these folks at NING! I want to hear from the horses mouth what the hell they are thinking?... It's not as if they are guessing this would PISS CLIENTS OFF!!!! STOP BEING DAMN GREEDY!!! OR YOU'LL LOSE WHAT EVER CLIENTS YOU DO HAVE!!!! I DON'T PAY BUNDLES OF MONEY TO SOME ONLINE COMPANY JUST FOR THEM TO TELL MY POTENTIAL COMPETITION WHO'S BROWSING MY SITE... HOW THEY TOO CAN STEAL MY HARD WORKED IDEA AND NETWORK TO MY MEMBERS TO JOIN THEM AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!!!!

RE-FLIPPING-PLY PLEASE SOMEONE FROM NING!!!!! I NEED SOMEONE TO BLAST OUT WOITH WORDS FOR THIS SELFISH ACT OF BUSINESS.." CAUSE YOU AIN'T THINKING ABOUT US! YA THINKING ABOUT YA DAMN SELFISH SELVES!
This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

steve replied to John McDonald's discussion INTRODUCING NING 3.0: THE RE-IMAGINING OF OUR PRODUCT
"I think its becoming very obvious that they dont want our kind here anymore.. They want people like…"
7 seconds ago
Tim Atkinson replied to Tim Atkinson's discussion My letter to Jason Rosenthal
"Sorry if you saw an early version of this - I forgot how lousy an iPad is for a long rant....."
2 hours ago
Chazz replied to John McDonald's discussion INTRODUCING NING 3.0: THE RE-IMAGINING OF OUR PRODUCT
"That is a question that I think we are all asking."
8 hours ago
Pat Howlett replied to John McDonald's discussion INTRODUCING NING 3.0: THE RE-IMAGINING OF OUR PRODUCT
"Does anyone know where the light switch is?"
8 hours ago
JFarrow replied to John McDonald's discussion INTRODUCING NING 3.0: THE RE-IMAGINING OF OUR PRODUCT
"ironic or moronic?  probably a dash of both"
8 hours ago
Jens replied to John McDonald's discussion INTRODUCING NING 3.0: THE RE-IMAGINING OF OUR PRODUCT
"Really ironically!"
9 hours ago
Strumelia replied to Allison Leahy's discussion Changes to Ning 3.0 Based on Your Feedback
"Steve, this is also an enlightening discussion, from a year ago as well:
http://creators.ning.com/a…"
19 hours ago
Strumelia replied to Allison Leahy's discussion Changes to Ning 3.0 Based on Your Feedback
"Steve, if you read this discussion from start to finish:
http://creators.ning.com/announcements-fro…"
19 hours ago
steve replied to Aubrey Williams's discussion How to get networking members interacting with each other?
"Blimey thats a bit of a "How long is a piece of string" question is that Aubrey.. Depends what you…"
19 hours ago
steve replied to Allison Leahy's discussion Changes to Ning 3.0 Based on Your Feedback
"I think it was here i got my information from, this is an update and you will see from the heading…"
19 hours ago
steve replied to Allison Leahy's discussion Changes to Ning 3.0 Based on Your Feedback
"Fear is a terrible thing Terry, specially if you have a Ning 2 which may be close to renewal, a sto…"
20 hours ago
Terry Henderson replied to Allison Leahy's discussion Changes to Ning 3.0 Based on Your Feedback
"Thanks - but don't worry about me - I can give as good as I get if I felt someone was trying to bul…"
21 hours ago
Terry Henderson replied to Allison Leahy's discussion Changes to Ning 3.0 Based on Your Feedback
"I just looked up my old email - on 3/14/14 I got an email saying 3.0 Phase One was ready and my sit…"
22 hours ago
"I believe you Terry- I have heard now and then of inconsistencies in Ning payment support (or non-s…"
22 hours ago
Solael replied to Allison Leahy's discussion Changes to Ning 3.0 Based on Your Feedback
"Something does not sound right. But okay...your story is your story."
22 hours ago
mysticpagan replied to Allison Leahy's discussion Changes to Ning 3.0 Based on Your Feedback
"I have been getting notifications in my email regarding this discussion and I just wanted to say it…"
22 hours ago
"No - my account had not lapsed.  It was a month or two before it was due.  But my account had over…"
22 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Allison Leahy's discussion Changes to Ning 3.0 Based on Your Feedback
"then why is it it only happened to you and everyone else has had no trouble renewing thier 2.0
mayb…"
22 hours ago
Donna Mac replied to Allison Leahy's discussion Changes to Ning 3.0 Based on Your Feedback
"This drama is ridiculous.  RI DIC U LOUS.  All this in-fighting amongst each other.  Thanks Ning."
23 hours ago
"Terry, had you let your payment/renewal lapse or expire unpaid for a few weeks or more before you a…"
23 hours ago
More…