Entering the next stage of building our NING! community and have lots of questions about what I can do, can't do and haven't figured how to do. Please help ASAP!
- I'd like to set up Paywall for entire features, not just individual content. For example, I would like all members to access the main page and blog, but paywall for the entire Forum and all Groups. Is this possible? Do I need to set up a paywall for each individual group or Forum topic?
- Or, if I'd like to make site membership only for paid subscribers, is there a way to provide free access to the home page first?
- When I create a special Role for members (i.e., guests with limited-time moderation abilities), are they also categorized as general members? What if I want them to appear differently?
- What happens to lapsed members or someone who leaves the site? For example, if they stop paying their membership fee. Does their content stay on the site? Does their membership profile get saved so they can return to it later?
- If content has a paywall, can members repost/share it to their Facebook or Twitter?
I'm sure I'll think of more, but that's good for now. Help!