Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Scroll to the top

Let visitors scroll to the top of your page with a click.This is my first code made on my own.I have been looking for the script here on creators.But the few i found did not work.So i decided to try to make it by myself.Here is the code to, Scroll to the top:

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Klaus, how do I find my custom code?

• Hi Bruce, If you go to your dashboard.You will find your custom code under tools!

• NC for Hire

My Network>tools>Custom code.

• Thank you both, very much. Once I saw it, I was embarrassed at it's open location :-)

• 3201993?profile=RESIZE_180x1803202026?profile=RESIZE_180x180Here are two more arrows for everyone to choose from.  Have fun.

• I have tried this code for "Scroll To Top' of page. I pasted Custom Code Given in TOOLS Custom Code Section and clicked SAVE. The small little box appears but it is not LIVE! What do I need to do - change - add something to the Code for it to work. I am ALL THUMBS with this stuff. My website is http://zorbal.com/ . Should and how do I add something to Code so it is activated on my site?

• Chris it just worked for me.  Be certain scroll down the page........and then press it.

• Hey Kos. Yeah, the 'Scroll To Top' does not work for me on my site. I do not know if you tried button on my site. If someone could also show me how to put an arrow up on a working 'Scroll Up' Button. I am seriously delinquent. Thank You.

• You're welcome Christopher and Kos. :-)

Christopher I'll see what I can do about the scroll down button. You guys have a great day.

• Okay I see that it's not working in Chrome.  I'll search the web but maybe we'll get lucky and someone 'here' will have a solution.  Guys..............gals?

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
2 hours ago
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
2 hours ago
Aase Lillian updated their profile
2 hours ago
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
2 hours ago
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to ⚡JFarrow⌁'s discussion