Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

I'm not one to want to copy Facebook's efforts, but i just recently started playing with Skype, and this is COOL AS CAN BE. I wonder if Skype will open up an avenue where other websites can integrate it? Could Ning possibly get in on this with Skype?

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• +1
  • then again better watch what we ask for..sure they can prob get skype..but how much is it going to cost us?
  • Hi Eric,

Its not possible to censor news like this

Its all over the internet--see here http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-14060069

My Question was--How can Ning compete with a free service that offers much better Chat

or to put it differently --How are we Network Creators going to entice our members to pay for something that does not yet offer what Google+ and Facebook offer for free?

I dont think it helps to bury your head in the sand like an ostrich--I think it is a fair question which Ning should answer fairly.

regards

Mark

• facebook is going to have its hands full dealing with Google+. been messing with it all day, and frankly, it blows facebook away.
This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

Bizz ( John ) replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Video Issues Again For Embed Videos Showing Blank Box
"When is this going to be fixed? Been a while now as it's not just the image not displaying ( by the…"
3 hours ago
Kos replied to Thisisbully's discussion Chat is available on 3.0
"Kryrl I could be speaking too soon (hope not!) but it appears someone did something b/c Chat is now…"
12 hours ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion Ning 2Q 2017 plan!
"Hi Steve,
We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing such an issue but you can control the orde…"
14 hours ago
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Ian's discussion Side Backgound Image keeps shrinking and orienting left & animated gif header isn't working
"Hi there,
We are sorry for the inconveniences, and yes you are right this issue isn't connected wit…"
15 hours ago
Oleksii is now a member of Ning Creators Network
15 hours ago
Steve C replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion Ning 2Q 2017 plan!
"I'm having a HUGE problem with blog comments on my Ning 2 site. It used to be that blog comments po…"
yesterday
Ning via Facebook

#inspirewithNING #success Explore new horizons with NING and NING Creators Network! Find your…

Bizz ( John ) replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Videos Playing In Activity Feed, check it out on my site ( Updated: 19-04-17 )
"Would be interested to hear if anyone has tried this and encountered any problems. Works fine for m…"
Friday
Bizz ( John ) replied to Annabel Gregory's discussion Events on Ning3
"Glad to help for a temporary fix until Ning adds this option. By the way if you want to see it work…"
Friday
Annabel Gregory replied to Annabel Gregory's discussion Events on Ning3
"Thanks, John - I will try your tip. I do hope Ning will make this unnecessary soon, though!"
Friday
Annabel Gregory replied to Annabel Gregory's discussion Events on Ning3
"Thank you, Kyryl, I look forward to hearing from you."
Friday
Bizz ( John ) replied to Annabel Gregory's discussion Events on Ning3
"Hi Annabel
I just created a small tip for this so members do not have to add an image
Events Defaul…"
Friday
Paul Corona replied to Ian's discussion Side Backgound Image keeps shrinking and orienting left & animated gif header isn't working
"Images recently have been a royal pain.  I resolved my background image issue on my profile, but we…"
Friday
Ning via Facebook

#createwithNING #design Colourful design is the highway to network popularity. Check NING…

Bizz ( John ) replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Custom code being blocked by browsers unless your signed in!
"Thanks for the reply Kyryl and testing this out. No nothing special within them just a list of link…"
Friday
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Marcelo Rodrigues's discussion Network stability issues
"Hi there,
Thanks, for additional information, however when I have checked your network the issue ha…"
Friday
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion Ning 2Q 2017 plan!
"Hi there,
Thanks for the explanation. And here is the good news for you, we already have had the su…"
Friday
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Custom code being blocked by browsers unless your signed in!
"Hi John,
Just checked the code with two html boxes on the main page and the script working properly…"
Friday
Badan Barman replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion Ning 2Q 2017 plan!
"Dear Kos, Yes I know there are ways to put ads in between blog post, forum and others but my point…"
Friday
Badan Barman replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion Ning 2Q 2017 plan!
"Dear Kyryl,
Thank you for reading the comment and forwarding it to the management. It is a much nee…"
Friday
More…