Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

Suddenly I can't embed Youtube videos in new or old blog posts.

Videos that were working just fine at http://www.salsaistockholm.com/profiles/blogs/hot-salsa-weekend-memories-4 now doesn't work anymore. I changed nothing in the html-code, I only made a major non video change, and clicked "Publish".

The videos still work at for example http://www.salsaistockholm.com/profiles/blogs/hot-salsa-weekend-memories-3, but if I would click "Edit post" and click "Publish" again, they would stop working.

Temporary problem? What is this?

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Network

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I'm experiencing the same issue. Hopefully, one of Ning's finest will see this post.

• Wow!! Good to know it's Not Just My Network! I hope to Get this RESOLVED before the hoilday.

They will be out until Next Monday!
    • Next Monday? Lovely. So I suppose we all should just shut down our networks till next Monday. (dripping sarcasm here).

It's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, however, when you're doing a You Tube presentation in the discussion forum where feedback is critical, you might say this little glitch is more than slightly irritating or inconvenient.

• Trust me Fedmedic, I Feel your Pain!!

I Just reached 104,600 Members on my network! I'm One of the top Ning sites in the world! So I have alot people depending on me for updates!!

HipHopNews24-7.com

• Do you mean that no-one is monitoring it until Monday? Someone just changed something but didn't test it properly then went off on holiday? eeek! That's not professorial. :(

It's going to really mess with my network. Most of my network doesn't stop for Thanks Giving and regardless the weekends can be our busiest periods of people uploading video embeds. This is going to be a major headache if it doesn't get fixed soon.

• Michael,

Where did you get this information?

I ask because my team and I are on call 24/7 during the holidays. If we can turn our phones off and spend the time with our families without worrying about having to work, it would be awesome :)

Patrick

• Hi, I am having the same problem on my network (community.wholeliving.com) with polldaddy flash poll embeds. Seems like it's everything with an embed code?  Help! 

• I think Ning is removing the embed code when you publish. Some of the code is there but not the section that starts with <embed>

This conversation is also taking place here:

http://creators.ning.com/forum/topics/my-videos-are-not-working-in

• Michael,

Can you give me an example of a video that is not working? All the videos appear to work for me.

Patrick

This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

Kiri Speirs replied to Kiri Speirs's discussion Archiver not working
"I followed the instructions to install Adobe Air and then Archiver, how would I access an older arc…"
41 minutes ago
Skye replied to Ning's discussion Update to Product Roadmap and Communication Changes
"This made my day although I wish it were different still I'm up for a good laugh anytime."
2 hours ago
doone replied to Ning's discussion Update to Product Roadmap and Communication Changes
"Most of remaining Ning employees probably work in home  offices around the world so a large central…"
2 hours ago
Anam replied to Ning's discussion Update to Product Roadmap and Communication Changes
"Oh My.....hahaahha...(ducks and runs ...)"
2 hours ago
Alexander replied to Ning's discussion Update to Product Roadmap and Communication Changes
""
2 hours ago
Strumelia replied to Kiri Speirs's discussion Archiver not working
"How big is your network-  number of members?  How old is the network?  Lots of content?

Did you in…"
3 hours ago
Edie2k2 left a comment for Anti-Ning
"The little square bear within the bear! The teeth!!! Ha!!! You're killing me Smalls!!! You tickle m…"
5 hours ago
Jamie Baker replied to John Bizley's discussion My New Classifieds using WordPress and iframed into my site
"Wow! looks brilliant John. Very professional and easy on the eye. Nice work, using the Iframe like…"
7 hours ago
Anam replied to Ning's discussion Introducing Activity Feed Improvements, Including Member Status Updates
"Just to clarify.
And I would like to ask Ning 2 users if they are happy enough with this being so o…"
8 hours ago
Rowald replied to Gabriel Radic's discussion IFTTT channel for Ning
"Automatic posting of photos from Instagram for example."
9 hours ago
Anti-Ning replied to Ning's discussion Update to Product Roadmap and Communication Changes
"I got this.
Update to Product Roadmap and Communication Changes."
14 hours ago
steve replied to Ning's discussion Update to Product Roadmap and Communication Changes
"oh dear, thats funny, made me chuckle did that :)))"
14 hours ago
Edie2k2 replied to Ning's discussion Update to Product Roadmap and Communication Changes
"This is The Twilight Zone. No...they...don't live behind that green wall with a tacked up piece of…"
14 hours ago
Anti-Ning replied to Ning's discussion Update to Product Roadmap and Communication Changes
"I've accepted that Mode Media sucks and the platform management are jackasses, but that would be fi…"
16 hours ago
Donna Mac replied to Ning's discussion Update to Product Roadmap and Communication Changes
"I don't think it is just a feeling.....How much is our time worth?  How many months, years, does it…"
17 hours ago
steve replied to Ning's discussion Update to Product Roadmap and Communication Changes
"why do i get the feeling we are all screwed...."
17 hours ago
"Mmmm it doesnt fill you with confidence does it when they stick carboard signs up stuck with sticky…"
17 hours ago
Strumelia replied to Ning's discussion Update to Product Roadmap and Communication Changes
"So 3.0 came out with much fanfare about a year and a half ago.  The Activity Feed created by the 'N…"
17 hours ago
John Bizley replied to Ning's discussion Update to Product Roadmap and Communication Changes
"Oh my how how cheap and poor does that look, not even a proper sign but a printed out bit of paper…"
18 hours ago
Strumelia replied to Ning's discussion Update to Product Roadmap and Communication Changes
"Here's where Ning is housed now, within the Glam headquarters building."
18 hours ago
More…