Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

This code goes above all the other codes in your NC custom code box.

<!-- GEOCOM's widen your network too 1202px -->
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/11388192?profile=original" />

I wrote this code using this theme and layout "Theme - NewsPress & Layout A1" It's designed for a three column Main page but it should be compatible with most themes and layouts that have a three column Main page.

Because of the amount of code I placed it on a stylesheet to save room in your NC custom code box..

If you run into any bugs or glitches just let me know I'll write a fix code for you

click here to see it live on The Constitutional Conservatives network 

If you want to edit the codes on the stylesheet click the line below to get a copy of the codes.

click here to view the codes in the stylesheet

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Takes quite a while to load but looks nice. 

• Thank you Kos. I think it looks beautiful on any device. On my Kindle fire it loads really quick one to three seconds, now on my old Samsung galaxy2 it takes up to 10 seconds to load fully but you can browse the page before it finishes loading.

Load time will always very on a computer or cell phone depending on your isp bandwidth, your processor speed and the content on the page.

But the really nice thing is that it passes Google's developers mobile friendly test. Awesome.

Click here to test it on Google developers mobile friendly test. :)

• Okay Kos, which theme and layout did you want this for?

• thin/thin/wide.  Notice the signin is on the left

3238405?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• OK Kos, it's now the layout you want. :-) Hope you are having a wonderful day.

<!-- GEOCOM's Kos layout widen your network too 1202px -->
          <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/964750177?profile=original" />

3238421?profile=original

• Beautiful day again down here in Texas.  Thank you so very much George.  I'll be remembering you come next pay day.

• You're welcome Kos, it's a beautiful day here in Yelm Washington as well. :-)

Remember when you switch the codes switch your layout to the one you want.

:O Now Kos you know I don't want any money.  LOL :-)  

• I know that; I can still say thank you for your time my friend :)

• Of course you can.. Lol
                  I only had to change two lines of code.  Both codes were float right. I changed those two to float left. It was as simple as that. If I would've remembered it was that simple I would've done it for you the day you asked for it. :-( Sorry it took so long to change two words. :-(

You have a great day my friend :-)

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…