Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

Using Ning to Connect with your Community

Here's a presentation from a webinar I did about 2 weeks ago. It's mainly focused on nonprofits and libraries, but many of the concepts are useful across the board.If you want to check out the archived recording, visit this page.

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Network

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I actually linked a couple of brand new Network Creators to this slideshow last week. Very good stuff Manny.

- Alex
  • How am I just finding this now? Love it Manny!

Laura
    • Glad you found it useful, Laura!
This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

Ning via Facebook

Hello everyone! If you are seeing issues with blog modules on your 3.0 network, our on-call team…

Strumelia replied to JFarrow's discussion Anyone Else Having Problems With Youtube on Social Channels N3?
"Not experiencing any issues with playing YT vids on 2.0.  (am grateful for that, since we are a mus…"
40 minutes ago
Mary Jane Peterson replied to Anam's discussion Blogs Gone ~ Ning 3
"my are too"
1 hour ago
Jen replied to Anam's discussion Blogs Gone ~ Ning 3
"Unbelievable"
1 hour ago
Thisisbully replied to Luke Jones's discussion show the people that have "Liked" a status,Photo,video etc
"I have those features install on my site including photo uploads to comment from mobile and chat no…"
1 hour ago
FedMedic replied to FedMedic's discussion Sliders anyone?
"Looks awesome! I finally got it to work JFarrow. I just need the slider to be leaderboard size with…"
1 hour ago
Coach Drew replied to Coach Drew's discussion Paid Migration Off Ning
"Thank you for the info!  I will take a look"
1 hour ago
JFarrow replied to FedMedic's discussion Sliders anyone?
"i have a slider which can be formatted to your liking and iframed in like this if it is of interest"
2 hours ago
JFarrow replied to FedMedic's discussion Sliders anyone?
"its working fine on my 2.0  Land Surveyors United... and on leaderboards and a Powr map on this pag…"
2 hours ago
Kos replied to Anam's discussion Blogs Gone ~ Ning 3
"Ning is aware of it.  Hang in there"
3 hours ago
Strumelia replied to SweetPotato's discussion Ning 3.0 & 2.0 Update: Archiver & Migration
"Miche this has all gone round and round a dozen times over the months by various people here. There…"
3 hours ago
Strumelia replied to Lucia Steele - CTRNetwork's discussion Question: NING 2.0 vs. 3.0
"Miche, you are totally crackin me up ....yeah maybe Ning should hire me as their new customer advoc…"
3 hours ago
Luke Jones replied to Luke Jones's discussion Create a sign out and a sign in page
"Aww awesome!!!!Thanks John :) Thanks again John :) I'll just have to have a Potch around with it ah…"
4 hours ago
Anna replied to Anam's discussion Blogs Gone ~ Ning 3
"Mine have gone too. My site looks silly! Submitted a ticket 4 hours ago."
5 hours ago
John Bizley replied to Luke Jones's discussion Create a sign out and a sign in page
"Luke the easist way to do something like this is to have all your pages set to veiwable to members…"
5 hours ago
"Same here Diane, I'm not understanding why it is not working in 2.0."
7 hours ago
"Well, not any of the suggestions worked. :( Thanks so much for your help!"
7 hours ago
John Bizley replied to SweetPotato's discussion Ning 3.0 & 2.0 Update: Archiver & Migration
"This sentiment about not paying has been brought up before but Mode do not care about their custome…"
7 hours ago
John Bizley replied to Anam's discussion Blogs Gone ~ Ning 3
"I agree Jen this is unacceptable, it's been nearly 17 hours since I sent a ticket in about it and g…"
7 hours ago
Anam replied to Anam's discussion Blogs Gone ~ Ning 3
"Agreed SP, it makes a site look very bare and silly. I reported  a ticket as soon as I posted here,…"
10 hours ago
More…