One of the things I would like to see on NING is a control panel that would let us have some real time metrics.  I'd like to be able to see how many people are on line, where they are going total people on line for the day.  

Any chance we can get something like this.

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What I'd like: 

A way to alter member profiles if they have inserted something that is inappropriate. As an admin/creator this should be an option. 

Judson - I use statcounter.com it is a FANTASTIC site I highly recommend you check it out. It is free and will give you what you are looking for. 

Statcounter blows it out of the water! 

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Strumelia replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"+1"
3 minutes ago
Strumelia replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"I've been saying this exact thing for months and months John.  It seems like simple…"
4 minutes ago

NC for Hire
SweetPotato replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"I think this might be in response to how pages were migrating over - they needed to be better…"
12 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"tru dat its a minor detail and works fine as is just didnt expect it to be applied universally when…"
22 minutes ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"the :"what were working on" needs to be updated since all but 1 of them were released and…"
25 minutes ago
"I do know what you mean.  On the other hand, it's easy to simply start my article by…"
26 minutes ago
Thammy Om replied to Lorenzo M. Oliver's discussion '[NING 3.0 EMIGRACIÓN] PROCESO' in the group Ning Networks en español
"Y eso lo hay? Alguna sugerencia?"
27 minutes ago
John Bizley replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Once again this is all very nice BUT this is what is really peeing me off, we keep getting these…"
29 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service