Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

Replies

• Mines gone too - filed a ticket a few hours ago.  *sigh*  Dependability needs to pick up here.  This is getting old

• they say everything  old gets new again- lol   Krazy!

• mine has also disappeared and the 'send ticket' from within the site crashes every time I submit - no response via support@ning.com :(

• Yes mine has been gone for 2 days and i have just filed ticket. I don't understand why there could not just be some kind of notification of drop out in a feature, here on Creators. The latest activity feed is the life blood of  a site. 

• No response here either which isn't great considering they have been quite active and responding to stuff - I've dropped two tickets via email as ticket system isn't working from my network and still had nothing.

Last update on status blog was December http://status.ning.com/

2 steps forward - 3 steps back it seems

• Hi John,

Sadly http://www.forexmospherians.com/ activity feed went down a few days ago and is still down now. I forwarded a ticket to Ning support yesterday morning. This is the forth year I have been a member of Ning and its the same problem ever since signing up for an account, rinse repeat the same issue every few months. However, currently the pros of having Ning outweigh the cons so will bare with for the time being.

Its only a suggestion, but is there anyway Ning could give John Bizz access to their site issues log if they have one and we could perhaps start to pin point what is going wrong here along with a permanent solution. Looking at the quality of NC's like yourself and others I am quite sure you guys would have this analysed, diagnosed and a system and strategy implemented by now. Hoping Ning support team will grasp that concept and fix rather than send messages of things in the pipeline, isolated incidents and apologies!

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance 

• Mine are now showing up. Some sort of explanation from Ning would be nice to hear about this. For me i am lucky that i do not have member sites just now but for those who do this was a major thing to happen. The communication from ning needs to be better improved.
    • Mine has just returned minus some activity from yesterday. Communication would be good on such issues.

• Hi John,

My activity feeder came on pretty much soon after posting the previous message. The lesson here for Ning is a given. The fundamentals and the techs: We live in a world of increasingly faster comms, if Ning do not get this resolved quickly then all Ning account holders suffer. This in turn will mean Ning company prospects become bear as the sentiment of any potential customers will decrease, the techs will speak for themselves when Ning see a fall in annual figures. In essence, Ning take themselves out of the competitive market place of social media by not listening and acting upon what is painfully obvious and lagging.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance

• Mine's back up.  Do a hard refresh on your network..............and yes, Ning should've responded to us.  Silence is unacceptable in any business.

This reply was deleted.

Search the Creators Network

Latest Activity

Tony Rosa replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion Ning 2Q 2017 plan!
"Hi,
In Q2 will there be the opportunity to choose between old themes similar to Ning 2 or similar?"
3 minutes ago
Lizbeeth Yariela Santiago is now a member of Ning Creators Network
33 minutes ago
George Swann replied to Michele Mickey Crawford-Carnegie's discussion Migrate blogs, members, pictures from Ning to WordPress
"Michele, maybe your site is only looking to migrate a few basic content/features from Ning to WP...…"
54 minutes ago
Kos replied to Michele Mickey Crawford-Carnegie's discussion Migrate blogs, members, pictures from Ning to WordPress
"Michele You need to upload Buddypress to your WP site - and there you will find the 'upload' option…"
2 hours ago
Matt replied to Michele Mickey Crawford-Carnegie's discussion Migrate blogs, members, pictures from Ning to WordPress
"This might be a option if you have the funds.
https://www.buddyboss.com/ning-to-buddypress/"
2 hours ago
Erika Hoff Holmgren replied to Erika Hoff Holmgren's discussion How do I edit my opening posts on the forum? Sticky options?
"OH, I finally realized what my problem was. I had managed to hide the buttons under my menu =u=; It…"
3 hours ago
Bizz ( John ) replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Video Issues Again For Embed Videos Showing Blank Box
"Well I do believe this has been fixed now. Just added a video via an embed from youtube and the ima…"
17 hours ago
Bizz ( John ) replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Videos Playing In Activity Feed, check it out on my site ( Updated: 25-04-17 )
"Thanks, will share it once I get a few little options finished like adding it's own comment contain…"
18 hours ago
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Videos Playing In Activity Feed, check it out on my site ( Updated: 25-04-17 )
"Wow that is killer Jon!  How did you do that?"
19 hours ago
Bizz ( John ) replied to Erika Hoff Holmgren's discussion How do I edit my opening posts on the forum? Sticky options?
"To edit a post you first open it then in the top right before the +icon you will see a pencil icon,…"
21 hours ago
Ning via Facebook

#NINGread Blogging is an extremely inspiring activity, especially when you can make a buck with…

Kos replied to Thisisbully's discussion Chat is available on 3.0
"Well thank goodness for updating the servers b/c it worked perfectly all day.  I'm sooo happy!  Tha…"
yesterday
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Thisisbully's discussion Chat is available on 3.0
"Hi there,
Only the server part has been updated by the admins so the performance could have increas…"
yesterday
Solveig Parekh Bock is now a member of Ning Creators Network
yesterday
Steve C replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion Ning 2Q 2017 plan!
"Thank you! That's how it was from 2009 to recently, but the system must have reset it and I forgot…"
yesterday
Bizz ( John ) replied to Bizz ( John )'s discussion Video Issues Again For Embed Videos Showing Blank Box
"When is this going to be fixed? Been a while now as it's not just the image not displaying ( by the…"
yesterday
Kos replied to Thisisbully's discussion Chat is available on 3.0
"Kryrl I could be speaking too soon (hope not!) but it appears someone did something b/c Chat is now…"
Monday
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Anastasiia_NING support's discussion Ning 2Q 2017 plan!
"Hi Steve,
We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing such an issue but you can control the orde…"
Monday
Kyryl_Ning_Support replied to Ian's discussion Side Backgound Image keeps shrinking and orienting left & animated gif header isn't working
"Hi there,
We are sorry for the inconveniences, and yes you are right this issue isn't connected wit…"
Monday
Oleksii is now a member of Ning Creators Network
Monday
More…