Hi,

I was looking at the new Manage tab and can't seem to find the Google Analytics section or the area where you can validate your site using WebMaster.

Thanks

Tags: analytics, google, webmaster

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is under TOOLS>>>CUSTOM CODE
I just realized I wasn't logged in as an admin :) Thanks!
LOL :)

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

George H. Compton IV replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"Hi Randy.. This will fix all those issues, and yes I used @media queries to solve the issues. lol…"
13 minutes ago
John Bizley replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"The first part goes into sites and pages > custom code > end of page code and the css part…"
55 minutes ago

NC for Hire
A discussion started by Bernard Lama was featured

What are the web design trends for 2014?

HI all NCs,Definitely more responsive websites, which is great but I think responsive is certainly…See More
56 minutes ago
Strumelia replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"John, this is wonderful news.  I so much appreciate it.    :) I have never ever…"
1 hour ago
soaringeagle replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"why are u blocked from your own sites admin? you know you can always reach ning by phone thats the…"
1 hour ago
Evandro Dalben replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"We started a communication via website in tickets, all the messages from e-mails was blocked by…"
1 hour ago
Randy L. Vollett replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"This is confusing for me so far, but i am sure it is easy as pie once i get the hang of it so here…"
1 hour ago
Evandro Dalben replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"Crystal,  Thanks to take attention on my messages by community and sent me in Private your…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service