If you’ve visited www.ning.com this week, you may have noticed that things look a little different. I’m happy to report that an extensive project to update how you access and view your account information has now been completed. This should make managing your Ning Network(s) easier and more convenient. Our hope is that you’ll find all the information you need if you have an account- or billing-related question.
What’s new? Here’s a few things you’ll notice:
Billing & Payment
- You can now very clearly see your account balance.
- We’ve included a status that lets you know when you are in “good standing” — when you have a $0 balance.
- Your Ning account name, email address, password, and payment method is summarized on the main page.
- Click the links to quickly and easily change any of these account details.
- Need to add, edit, or remove a payment option? Click the Manage Payment Options link to make changes or to set a new default payment method.
- If you change your payment method, you can validate your default payment method and make your account current with a new “Make Payment” feature.
We’ve moved the list of networks you’ve created to a separate tab so your billing info can be front and center. But, we’ve also added a few things to this page, including a way for you to change or cancel a plan.
This is perhaps the best change — and the one you’ll probably find the most convenient: We’ve discontinued sending out invoices via email and put all of your invoices on one page. This includes past invoices going back to July 2010. You can come back at any time and check out the details. Want to download these invoices for your own records? Just click on the invoice number, and you’ll automatically download a PDF version of that invoice. Each invoice covers all of the networks you currently pay for (if you have more than one).
If you have any trouble, we’ve also included a few different ways you can contact us with billing-related questions. Our hope is that this change to a more self-service approach will make it easier for you to take care of business when you need to.