All Discussions Tagged 'NOTE' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"POST-IT NOTE" CSS EFFECT FOR YOUR ACTIVITY FEED!!!!

I've created this cool Post-It Note effect for the Activity Feed, and thought I would share it here with you. This effect is NOT recommend…

Started by Chloe Prince

27 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Star Design

Are we allowed to tweak the creators week digest for our use?

A digest of discussions, blog posts, and interesting things found along the way in the past week. SAMPLE OF MY TWEAKED BE…

Started by Visallink

2 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Visallink

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

George H. Compton IV replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"You're welcome Randy, keep up the good work. :-)"
15 minutes ago
George H. Compton IV replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'How to force tablets and phones to desktop mode?'
"Do you really want to destroy the responsive grid for cell phones and tablets?This code will do…"
17 minutes ago
Gary Cobb replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion 'See White Flag? Can we quit arguing/bellyaching for a while?'
"I like the sentiment Suzie but raising legitimate concerns and in effect, beta testing and helping…"
1 hour ago
Strumelia replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"Yes!   I second this."
1 hour ago
Strumelia replied to Stig Karlsen's discussion 'Smartphone & Tablet ready? NOT TRUE!'
"+1, Stig."
1 hour ago
Strumelia replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"Thanks for testing this Kos.  I will keep reading this thread so see the outcome."
1 hour ago
SAMUEL QUELES replied to Daniel Dias's discussion 'Existirá alguma forma, mesmo que externa, de incluir musicas na plataforma 3.0 ???' in the group Criadores Brasileiros - Brazilian Creators
"Se você fala sobre adicionar arquivos de audio, video, incluir tbm videos do youtube, vimeo,…"
2 hours ago
SAMUEL QUELES replied to Thiago Santos de Moraes's discussion 'Exemplos de comunidades inspiradoras usando o Ning 3.0' in the group Criadores Brasileiros - Brazilian Creators
"Muito bom o layout da AudioSprout. Eu procurei um webdesigner para trabalhar o meu layout…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service