All Discussions Tagged 'collaborate' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Collaborated NC Developer Group (get paid to collaborate on features)

<print>Hello World of Creators!</print> While I am not the greatest programmer or developer in the world, I have learned a lot…

Started by Armani Rouse

10 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by NingStar

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Asil replied to marshall blake's discussion 'What is a social site without chat?'
"We must have chat.  We won't migrate until chat is functional.  Before our network…"
13 minutes ago
James Ru replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"an email, yet to be answered to king of ning ohnm@glam.com Apr 18 at 2:02 AM As a member of your…"
1 hour ago
George H. Compton IV replied to Alexander's discussion 'Goodbye for now.'
"Sorry to see you go and I hope you come back Alexander. :) You have a good one."
3 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"Hi Randy.. This will fix all those issues, and yes I used @media queries to solve the issues. lol…"
4 hours ago
John Bizley replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"The first part goes into sites and pages > custom code > end of page code and the css part…"
4 hours ago

NC for Hire
A discussion started by Bernard Lama was featured

What are the web design trends for 2014?

HI all NCs,Definitely more responsive websites, which is great but I think responsive is certainly…See More
4 hours ago
Strumelia replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"John, this is wonderful news.  I so much appreciate it.    :) I have never ever…"
5 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"why are u blocked from your own sites admin? you know you can always reach ning by phone thats the…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service