All Discussions Tagged 'creator' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Network Time, Value, and Worth

I am a Network Creator who has achieved some pretty phenomenal things through my Network developments. I have been able to successfully lin…

Started by EvolvingGraphics.com

8 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Nor Cal Social Media

Trying to integrate Zoho Creator forms in Ning page - using url parameters to Ning page. Pls Advice

Hi there, Newbie here. :) I am trying to integrate Zoho Creator form into a NING community page.The challenge is, this form has predefined…

Started by Deepa Govind

1 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Deepa Govind

Transferring the Creator role to someone else

Hi all, Can someone tell me how to transfer the Creator role to another person?  Our original creator is no longer involved with our networ…

Started by Clint Davis

4 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Clint Davis

Profile Questions

I am drawing a blank on profile questions!  A network for women what should I be asking on signup? Thanks for any replies!  Stronger-Women

Started by Monica Groce

9 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Monica Groce

Add extra fields that only we can access as creators to many areas.

How about adding an extra text box to member profiles and an extra description to photos and videos, that we as creators can edit, but not…

Started by Jeff

2 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by shirley klein

Network icons instead of badges

Why isnt there much in the way of network creators being able to put their stamp on other websites, this is standard these days for most we…

Started by TECH HAZARD

9 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Dr. Trocar

Groups- Is there a way to hide the group creator?

I have read several posts that state you can't change the the creator of a group, so I am looking at another option. Over the past year a s…

Started by Lori P

10 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Lori P

NC for Hire

All Ning Network Search Forms on One Page

I just realized that when you post a discussion inside a group on Creators, it doesn't show up in the main stream or under my discussions s…

Started by JFarrow

2 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by JFarrow

RSS FEED Desktop App for Ning Creators

When i saw this post http://creators.ning.com/forum/topics/desktop-app I thought to myself ..how about i do an app with only rss that will…

Started by Emmanuel Ace

7 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Jo Grant

Create Ning networks for other companies

hello, Does anyone know what ning's policy is on creating networks for other companies. I guess I am referring to reselling the Ning platf…

Started by Robert Williams

3 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Eric Suesz

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"they do have 24 hour on call engineers so its not like we have to wait  till they are back in…"
1 hour ago
Anam replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Error now on my site.. Latest Activity only shows my activity and no one elses. Every day at the…"
1 hour ago
soaringeagle replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"im seeing them more and more and the design studio only opens like 1 out of every 50 times wich is…"
2 hours ago
ceri shaw replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Cant speak for anyone else but I'm not seeing any 500 errors at the moment."
2 hours ago
"i also cant get the design studio to open while on on an article..im not sure if its consistent as…"
4 hours ago
"because they are 2 diferent things the comment wall is just a single page comment wall thats how it…"
4 hours ago
ceri shaw replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"RE: "the comment walls designed for a single page" Yes I see that now but WHY? On my…"
5 hours ago
"the comment walls designed for a single page..custom pages not for features ut cant be used the way…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service