All Discussions Tagged 'help' (259)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help needed creating a custom page that would allow for capturing of info

Hi All I am looking to create a page that would guide members to supply various amounts of information on a particular item. The page would…

Started by Alex

3 Apr 14
Reply by TJ @ jQueryHelp

Has anyone else considered using a tab container for help files ?

The tab containers are a great way to create help files or small help files with a link to your main help directory. You can either write t…

Started by John Bizley

6 Mar 25
Reply by Bekah Carman

centering items in ning 3.0

For some reason when I add html a content block it doesn't have the option to center the content like it did in 2.0 is it just me or am I m…

Started by C.Brickhouse

2 Mar 7
Reply by C.Brickhouse

Where can I find this thanks in advance

Started by Rosas † Negras

2 Mar 6
Reply by Rosas † Negras

I need some help.

Hello all,  So I'm working on getting my ning site to look tip top.. Pretty difficult in the current situation with ning 3.0. Okay so heres…

Started by D ELLIOTT

1 Feb 11
Reply by John Bizley

Names not showing on profile page

Anyone else experienced this? I've submitted a ticket but been waiting a few days for a reply. The name does not show at all on the profile…

Started by Jamie Baker

4 Jan 22
Reply by Jamie Baker

Help with Code, to add a "Subscribe" to the Header?

Hello fellow creators. I recently (finally) added a newsletter to my network, and I have created a subscription button that I added in a 'T…

Started by marco a gutierrez

6 Jan 21
Reply by marco a gutierrez

Hello to all of you!

Hello everyone! I have opened a community with a business partner, and we'd love for you to have a look! I am looking to do some 3rd party…

Started by Mike Tsigonias

9 Jan 13
Reply by Mike Tsigonias

Member Map Application Question

Does anyone know if there is a way we can embed our network's Member Map on another page on our site? I would like to create a "Where in th…

Started by kopper

6 Jan 5
Reply by JFarrow

Ning 3.0 Threaded Discussion Issue

I am not sure I will be able to explain this, even with screenshots, but here it goes…  this threaded forum is all messed up. Replies aren'…

Started by Sean Nash

0 Dec 16, 2013

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

James Ru replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"an email, yet to be answered to king of ning ohnm@glam.com Apr 18 at 2:02 AM As a member of your…"
40 minutes ago
George H. Compton IV replied to Alexander's discussion 'Goodbye for now.'
"Sorry to see you go and I hope you come back Alexander. :) You have a good one."
2 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion '( tip N3 ) the importance of CSS @media Queries - And how to use them.'
"Hi Randy.. This will fix all those issues, and yes I used @media queries to solve the issues. lol…"
3 hours ago
John Bizley replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"The first part goes into sites and pages > custom code > end of page code and the css part…"
3 hours ago

NC for Hire
A discussion started by Bernard Lama was featured

What are the web design trends for 2014?

HI all NCs,Definitely more responsive websites, which is great but I think responsive is certainly…See More
3 hours ago
Strumelia replied to John Bizley's discussion 'How To Add A Link In The Footer Back To The Creators Page Before The Ning Items'
"John, this is wonderful news.  I so much appreciate it.    :) I have never ever…"
4 hours ago
soaringeagle replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"why are u blocked from your own sites admin? you know you can always reach ning by phone thats the…"
4 hours ago
Evandro Dalben replied to Monica Diaz's discussion 'MIGRATING TO NING 3.0 STATUS [UPDATE #2]'
"We started a communication via website in tickets, all the messages from e-mails was blocked by…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service