All Discussions Tagged 'links' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NC for Hire

Simple Social Icons on Navigation Menu

Just find some time to play around 3.0 and here's a simple social icon I use using the "Infinity Theme" The aim is to insert the social ico…

Started by Glen Ace

8 Apr 9
Reply by Glen Ace

Remove Social Share & Like Icons from Individual Pages OR Particular Posts 3.0 Ver2 Themes

This was inspired by a post from Chloe Prince for ning 2 so here is how to do this in 3.0 You could do this in css by just adding the page…

Started by John Bizley

0 Apr 1

Add Your Own Links To The Ning Bar

This piece of code is one I adjusted and it was originally posted for ning 2.0 by Jens Tips. If you would like to add some of your own link…

Started by John Bizley

6 Mar 13
Reply by Kos

NC for Hire

Link Trick: Make Your Links "Feel" Like Buttons on Hover

What I am going to show you is extremely simple and will create a consistant feel to your site by visitors. What we will achieve is a 1- pi…

Started by JFarrow

4 Mar 7
Reply by JFarrow

NC for Hire

Tip: ☎ How to Add Telephone Numbers as Clickable Links ☎

✆ Let The Web Page Do the Dialing You may be accustomed to adding telephone numbers to web pages as just static text of digits and dashes,…

Started by JFarrow

5 Feb 25
Reply by JFarrow

Easier Navigation In Your Photo Viewer By Making The Whole Photo Clickable ( UPDATED NOW WITH CODE )

Most people nowadays are used to actually clicking on a photo to go to the next image. We have the arrows to click on but here is a way to…

Started by John Bizley

12 Feb 4
Reply by John Bizley

Fix the Non Clickable photo in your activity lists in profile and activity pages

Not sure if anyone else noticed this but it is an old bug which is still here. If you go to your activity list on your profiles or if you h…

Started by John Bizley

1 Jan 30
Reply by Garfield Creator

NC for Hire

Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar, and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Els…

Started by Jen

209 Jan 1
Reply by Rosas † Negras

NEW THREADED ADDITION TIP FOR THE LINKS

I know these have only just been released but here are a few tips just to help them along. I found the links a little small, got to think a…

Started by John Bizley

1 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by JFarrow

Improvements to the 'MORE' link button and list ( slightly updated version from previous tip )

Now the more button is one of those things that got added to compensate for the extra count in the category list because if you had used al…

Started by John Bizley

3 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Kos

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next!

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums.

APIsThe ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Cassie Purvis replied to Cassie Purvis's discussion 'Set a page to private, without hiding the link?'
"Thanks George!! I do actually need some help changing it to the page(s) I want. Here is…"
23 minutes ago
Profile IconNing Status

Unscheduled Maintenance on Third-Party Ticketing System

Our third-party ticketing service is currently performing unscheduled maintenance.  At this… See More
33 minutes ago
Kos replied to C.Brickhouse's discussion 'WOW Sliders on 3.0'
"Yeah I was lost on using WOW a few years ago.  Gave up trying and just…"
38 minutes ago
C.Brickhouse replied to C.Brickhouse's discussion 'WOW Sliders on 3.0'
"I have that open i have the outside server with go daddy and not sure of the code he referenced to…"
45 minutes ago
Kos replied to C.Brickhouse's discussion 'WOW Sliders on 3.0'
"idk if there's anything in this discussion which may help"
52 minutes ago
Kos replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Want to remove powered by from footer'
"Language Editor.  Search for "powered by" and change it there."
56 minutes ago
C.Brickhouse replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Please help to create a slider'
"http://www.woothemes.com/flexslider/ maybe this will help?"
2 hours ago
Riccardo Rossini replied to Riccardo Rossini's discussion 'Ning: uncomprehensible behaviour'
"Totally agree, I think that in Pentaprism that difference has been alway respected. "
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service