All Discussions Tagged 'navigation' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adding Icons And Images To Your Navigation and Sub Menus

THIS IS FOR NING 3.0 VER2 THEMES Decided to have a little fun playing around adding icons and images to the main nav and it's sub menus so…

Started by John Bizley

2 Apr 3
Reply by John Bizley

NC for Hire

Font Tip: Add Effects To Your Imported Google Fonts

If you have been looking for a simple way to add typographic effects to your headings, titles, etc. here is a tip for you. NOTE: This tip i…

Started by JFarrow

9 Mar 3
Reply by Mary Jane Peterson

CODE NOW ADDED FOR MY NAVIGATION ON THE PHOTO VIEWER

I have now added the code I used for the navigation on the main photo viewer to make the whole image able to be clicked on to move to the p…

Started by John Bizley

0 Feb 3

How To Change The Next And Previous Controls In The Photo Section

These are the controls that when you open a photo you get the bigger viewer screen come up, on the side of the photo you have some grey con…

Started by John Bizley

4 Jan 9
Reply by John Bizley

NC for Hire

Tip: (Ning 2.0 and 3.0) How to add multiple custom navigation menus in Ning?

How to add multiple custom navigation menus in Ning? Follow the steps and instructions: Step 1: Copy and paste the below code into custom c…

Started by Bernard Lama

11 Jan 8
Reply by Bernard Lama

NC for Hire

Sticky TIP: Make Your Navigation Sticky (Fixed to Top of Site on Scroll)

Ok, so I am working on a method to display latest activity module as sticky module to the top right of my site (open to suggestions).  But…

Started by JFarrow

13 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Henry Thomas

Will NING 3.0 include features from NING 2.0?

I've noticed that NING 3.0 seems to be missing some basic appearance setting that came with 2.0 In 2.0 I could really personalize the navig…

Started by Michael Morin

25 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Michael Morin

PRIVACY: Navigation tab (and main page content previews) disappear when pages set to "members only"

I just created a 3.0 network, and I'm confused about the privacy settings. On 2.0, I had a totally private network where non-members could…

Started by Christy Pooschke

2 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Christy Pooschke

Navigation Tab defaults highlighted

Can anyone tell me why our "Groups" tab defaults as highlighted? Have a look here: http://theosophynexus.com/ Looking at the source, I see…

Started by Jon Fergus

2 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Jon Fergus

How to make a little change to the grey buttons navigation in your members page

I am sure many of you have figured this out or done something to them already but for all those who have not and would like to know how her…

Started by John Bizley

6 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by John Bizley

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Just Asking replied to Just Asking's discussion 'Need help defeating image crawler...'
"I will do that for the last couple.  The member is somehow still finding ones I hide on…"
50 minutes ago
Just Asking replied to Just Asking's discussion 'Anybody know of virtual world or virtual pet widgets with custom private channels?'
"I actually have a couple different ones like that installed already I'm *supposed to* be…"
53 minutes ago
Kos replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'how to reduce the http request'
"Agreed."
2 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Please help to create a slider'
"Replace just the CSS stylesheet with this one. I think I have it all worked out for…"
3 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to Shruti Shah's discussion 'Sign up problem'
"I seen that somewhere two on another site, not sure what it means."
3 hours ago
Fondazione ISTUD is now a member of Creators
4 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to György Juhász's discussion 'Language editor issues'
"Hey, good idea! I know in Ning 2.0 the most recent translations were on the last pages of the site…"
4 hours ago
Elshara Silverheart replied to György Juhász's discussion 'Language editor issues'
"I've never heard of that happening before. Essentially you're having problems translating…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service