All Discussions Tagged 'tab' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PRIVACY: Navigation tab (and main page content previews) disappear when pages set to "members only"

I just created a 3.0 network, and I'm confused about the privacy settings. On 2.0, I had a totally private network where non-members could…

Started by Christy Pooschke

2 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Christy Pooschke

Website on fb fan page

I was wondering if there was a way to add your 3.0 website to a fb fan page as a tab for people to click and go to?

Started by C.Brickhouse

2 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Thomas Hoey

"TIP for 2.0" Ningbar navigation menu V3.4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NEW TIP "TIP for 2.0" Ningbar navigation menu V4.0 Ning's 3.0 Responsive Navigation Menu & v…

Started by George H. Compton IV

23 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by George H. Compton IV

Slick Sliding Subtabs (with borders & background Img)

I always wanted more options for the subtabs in DS (at least border options). I finally got around to playing around with mine and figured…

Started by Fire-Tech

74 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Mandy G.

"tip" apple navigation tabs, light and dark versions with animation fx's

Thanks dave for the idea and the snippets of codes and you're welcome for the tabs  :-) You can change the color Of the text by changing th…

Started by George H. Compton IV

26 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Damien Hannah

Cascading Subtabs to sub tabs

Ning has given facility for tabs n sub tabs only but my site http://thatsme.in needs one more level. Is it possible?

Started by Shesh Dhar Tiwari

0 Dec 24, 2012

Is it possible to star fresh every year, and keep the old content in a tab?

Hi everybody, I'm looking for your best practices of cleaning the slate at the start of a new year. Sorry if this has been covered, but I d…

Started by Joacim Matisson

0 Dec 12, 2012

Network is shown incorrect with tablet-pc

If we visit our site with our tabs, our network will not show up correctly. On my tab "only" the logo has been moved to the menu bar. With…

Started by Sandra

9 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Eric Suesz

Making a menu tab visible to everyone, but page visible to members only?

Good morning. Ok, I've searched the forum and google found lots of discussion and links to possible answers but either links are no longer…

Started by Jon Draper

12 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Ron

Simplify your members personal tabs.

I use this tab layout for members personal tabs.    My profile -->http://yoursite.ning.com/profiles Edit Profile --->Subtab; http://y…

Started by Vladimir Sebastian Bach™

1 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Dr Husky (Emalejandro)

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
" Check it out! Nings lists the Features that come with Ning websites- the Very FIRST Feature…"
26 minutes ago
Mary Jane Peterson replied to Mary Jane Peterson's discussion 'Please help my admin stuff not working'
"Hi George Thank you so very much , your a star as always :) have a great weekend  "
55 minutes ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Alexander's discussion 'Goodbye for now.'
"Alex, I am sorry to see you go, but I sure understand why....and I may be right behind you.  I…"
1 hour ago
Anam replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"This issue still exists. Any update?"
2 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to Mary Jane Peterson's discussion 'Please help my admin stuff not working'
"Hello Mary, I just logged on to your network the dashboard and everything is working for me.I hope…"
2 hours ago

NC for Hire
Garfield Creator replied to D A Ritch's discussion 'API and SSO (single sign-on) question'
"This is one feature I have high interest in as it's one of the "What's up with Ning…"
2 hours ago
George H. Compton IV replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Please help to create a slider'
"Hello again, I presume that It's your catch. It should look like this on a cell phone. Send…"
3 hours ago
Enrrico Torres replied to Enrrico Torres's discussion 'Please help to create a slider'
"Sorry George to trouble you again. please see below how it looks on my phone. The slider width is…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service