All Discussions Tagged 'tabs' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone else considered using a tab container for help files ?

The tab containers are a great way to create help files or small help files with a link to your main help directory. You can either write t…

Started by John Bizley

6 Mar 25
Reply by Bekah Carman

Style your tabcontainers inner content area in Ver2 Themes

Just a quick post to show how I styled my inner tabcontainer area. This is the colouring I used so just adjust as you want. I'm posting thi…

Started by John Bizley

2 Mar 9
Reply by John Bizley

Looking for two things, for the NINGBAR

Hello Creators. I am looking to put my navigation tabs into my ningbar. I sort of understand kind of what I need to do, by previous codes t…

Started by Damien Hannah

47 Feb 16
Reply by Jamie Baker

Navigation Tab defaults highlighted

Can anyone tell me why our "Groups" tab defaults as highlighted? Have a look here: http://theosophynexus.com/ Looking at the source, I see…

Started by Jon Fergus

2 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Jon Fergus

How to make your navigation tabs visible to non members and also how to use the 'Link' Page option

This is something that came up a while back and thought this might be of interest. When you create pages in your pages section ( not the un…

Started by John Bizley

2 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Fire-Tech

Help for a 3.0 Newbie Please....

Hi everyone! I had a ning site a couple of years ago when it was still 2.0 Unfortunately I had to shut that down and now I'm back hoping to…

Started by Angie Fisher

2 May 24, 2013
Reply by Angie Fisher

Remove Space between Header and Tabs

Hello So I had my logo then i had a box below header w/iframe which caused the subtabs, dropdown to open incorrectly;   So i removed the te…

Started by Mandy G.

3 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Bernard Lama

Features - Video

Hi Folks Is it possible to have a feature - e.g Video appear only under a tab rather than on the main page.

Started by steve davies

3 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Nor Cal Social Media

Help with Tabs Navigation?

Hello all, My menu navigation tabs show a white bar when hovering over them with the mouse, the white bar also appears on the subtabs the m…

Started by Edward Rios

8 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by CBTV

Navigation Tab Hover Color

Hello, Currently my navigation tabs menu color is white, which is fine. However, when I hover over a tab it turns to purple. How can I make…

Started by Edward Rios

1 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by George H. Compton IV

RSS

What's Up With Ning 3.0?

Click here to share your thoughts on what features we should develop next! - Survey will close Friday, 4/25

Projects that the Ning 3.0 Team is currently working on: 

Articles - a new way of organizing longer content pieces. Released 4/16.

Activity Feed Updates - options for more content in the activity feed.

Forum Notifications - ability for members to opt into receiving notifications of new discussions in forums. Released 4/9. 

APIs - The ability to create new members and content programatically.

For more information on what's next, visit the Product Roadmap

Latest Activity

Profile IconAmerican Savane, Nadia Ismail, Ethan and 6 more joined Creators
2 minutes ago
Writer Chick {Diane} replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"John, one of our NCs who migrated during the first phase had an UNUSUAL number of pages to migrate.…"
14 minutes ago
Brenda favorited JFarrow's discussion 3.0 Footer Tip: Add Social Icons Using Icon Font and No Javascript
18 minutes ago
Crystal Coleman replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Yep! Sorry, hadn't gotten around to that yet. Updated now. "
24 minutes ago
Stig Karlsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Spot on John!"
25 minutes ago
Crystal Coleman replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Articles and the Author Bio Box'
"Hi Perú,  Content bundle types can't be changed since the structure of them is…"
28 minutes ago
Suzie Nielsen replied to Phil McCluskey's discussion 'Introducing Email Notifications for Blogs and Forums'
"Hi Juliett,  I only hope that this is only a misunderstanding of what I have wanted all along…"
30 minutes ago
"Hi Jeffrey, similar to other features like Blogs and Forums, the RSS feed for Articles is for…"
30 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Ning.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service