Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

It’s been 5 months since the last update which was landing page with no signs or hint of anything new.

Is Ning about to give us bad news and don’t know how to tell us,are they just recouping what they’ve invested and then will announce they can’t continue the platform or did another company take over and we have to wait another 5 years for an new updates ?

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello!

As I mentioned earlier, we do not intend to shut down or resell the company. The announcement will be made once we are ready to talk about future plans and present you with the updates we`are working on right now. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

• You said this months ago we can’t tell you guys we’re not paying until u fix the issues it’s going on 5 years I’m on a buggy network and all you can say is when you’ll are ready you will let us know we are paying customers. At the end of the day you all are still getting paid while we are suffering to keep members 

• Hello!

I understand your frustration, but unfortunately, this is all I can say for now. We will gladly share with you the results of our work for the last months once there is a functional version of it. As we did with a landing page builder, e-commerce and member ranking system, we usually reach out to creators who are interested in the future updates, offer them a demo version and ask for the feedback. Let me know if you are interested too. 

Regarding the ongoing issues - I checked your profile, and it seems like at this moment, all the issues that you specifically reported for your site (such as issue with Paid Access in a group, with video upload, with Excerpt Length and so on) - they all are marked as resolved and closed. If there is something I am missing - please let me know. If there are issues on your site that you haven't reported to the support team - please do so, and we will see what we can do. 

Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

• I accept the honesty 

• I was referring to push notifications and quick add buttons on the activity feed that was said to be done a year ago 

• Hello!

I remember, those updates were put on our roadmap and announced here on creators. I will be honest - Push Notifications were in development for quite some time, but unfortunately, eventually, other tasks with higher priority (such as E-Com, LPB, etc) took all the time that was dedicated to this update. And now Push Notifications have to wait until we can release the project we are developing now. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

• I'm interested in testing future updates.

• Hi!

I have already passed your email address to our Team :) Once we have a demo version ready you will hear from us. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

• Yikes.

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
7 hours ago
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
7 hours ago
Aase Lillian updated their profile
8 hours ago
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
8 hours ago
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to ⚡JFarrow⌁'s discussion